Compliment the person above you!
I love your name and pfp! Does your name and the actor in your pfp have anything to do with the series of unfortunate events?
I am a hard worker. I am a good friend. I do my best. I am enough.
Compliment the person above you!
Violeta!! Love your new pfp and you're easily one of the C
Lest people on this site
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Compliment the person above you!
I really like your creativity with words and you seem really nice!
Compliment the person above you!
Your name sounds ominous and absolutely C
L!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Compliment the person above you!
your use of the
emoji is wonderful i never thought it could be used as a 'oo'. youre very creative
I am a hard worker. I am a good friend. I do my best. I am enough.
Compliment the person above you!
Your ency is sooooo pretty and I love your name !!
| ❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞ ☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ |
Compliment the person above you!
Omg I love all the banners/moodboards in your ency! They’re so pretty and really set the right vibe!
Compliment the person above you!
Your ency looks so organised and neat!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.