Compliment the person above you! GAME

I love your name and pfp! Does your name and the actor in your pfp have anything to do with the series of unfortunate events?

I am a hard worker. I am a good friend. I do my best. I am enough.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
your name is so pretty!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

Compliment the person above you! GAME
@Aria Wright: indeed! I love asoue <3

And sage you’re one of the kindest, friendliest and sweetest person on here :D <3

violeta
x. x. x.
"if everyone fought fire with fire, the world would go up in smoke"
stamina. 12 | evasion. 6 | strength. 3 | wisdom. 8 | arcpower. 2 | accuracy. 12
lorelai
x. x. x.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Violeta!! Love your new pfp and you're easily one of the C :meninblack: :meninblack: Lest people on this site :)

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I really like your creativity with words and you seem really nice!

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Your name sounds ominous and absolutely C :cheers: L!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
your use of the :cheers: emoji is wonderful i never thought it could be used as a 'oo'. youre very creative

I am a hard worker. I am a good friend. I do my best. I am enough.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Your ency is sooooo pretty and I love your name !!

❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞
☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Omg I love all the banners/moodboards in your ency! They’re so pretty and really set the right vibe!

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Your ency looks so organised and neat!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.