How Well Known Are You On HiO?

-10/10. That's on me- I'm not all that active on the site XD

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
4/10 I sorta know you, pretty sure i've checked out your ency once or twice. I like your character tho!

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 do I know you mate?

𝙴𝙼𝚂
I’ll Love
|
|
|
𝙸𝙻𝚉
I’ll Protect
|
|
|
𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙
I’ll Shine

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 hiiii! <3

violeta
x. x. x.
"if everyone fought fire with fire, the world would go up in smoke"
stamina. 12 | evasion. 6 | strength. 3 | wisdom. 8 | arcpower. 2 | accuracy. 12
lorelai
x. x. x.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 :D

Elisa Wagner | Clément Guillaume Cantegrel
SHOP | GALLERY
sta 6 | eva 10 | str 3 | wis 9 | arc 8 | acc 10

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 We have a thread together and I see you around!

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 omg i know you! you're that weird kid who eats paste in the back of the classroom!

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Alex!! <3

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 OMG LOVE UR NEW PFP <3

violeta
x. x. x.
"if everyone fought fire with fire, the world would go up in smoke"
stamina. 12 | evasion. 6 | strength. 3 | wisdom. 8 | arcpower. 2 | accuracy. 12
lorelai
x. x. x.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 It seems its a day for new profile pictures, I love yours as well!

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones