How Well Known Are You On HiO?
-10/10. That's on me- I'm not all that active on the site XD
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
4/10 I sorta know you, pretty sure i've checked out your ency once or twice. I like your character tho!
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10
Elisa Wagner | Clément Guillaume Cantegrel
SHOP | GALLERY
sta 6 | eva 10 | str 3 | wis 9 | arc 8 | acc 10
SHOP | GALLERY
sta 6 | eva 10 | str 3 | wis 9 | arc 8 | acc 10
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 We have a thread together and I see you around!
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 omg i know you! you're that weird kid who eats paste in the back of the classroom!
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 It seems its a day for new profile pictures, I love yours as well!
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones