What does it mean to you?

Adventures

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"

What does it mean to you?
Fun

|
|
|
π™Έπ™»πš‰
I’ll Protect
|
|
|

What does it mean to you?
Art!!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

What does it mean to you?
Paint

˗ˏˋ β˜… ΛŽΛŠΛ— Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas

What does it mean to you?
Colours

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

What does it mean to you?
Rainbow

˗ˏˋ β˜… ΛŽΛŠΛ— Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas

What does it mean to you?
Red

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

What does it mean to you?
Blue

˗ˏˋ β˜… ΛŽΛŠΛ— Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas

What does it mean to you?
Ravenclaw

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

What does it mean to you?
Smart

violeta
x. x. x.
"if everyone fought fire with fire, the world would go up in smoke"
stamina. 12 | evasion. 6 | strength. 3 | wisdom. 8 | arcpower. 2 | accuracy. 12
lorelai
x. x. x.