What does it mean to you?
Adventures
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
What does it mean to you?
Fun
π΄πΌπ Iβll Love |
| | | |
πΈπ»π Iβll Protect |
| | | |
ππππ Iβll Shine |
What does it mean to you?
Art!!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
What does it mean to you?
Paint
| ΛΛΛ β ΛΛΛ Aston Beckett | Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage |
β¬β.Λ Ariam Vargas |
What does it mean to you?
Colours
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
What does it mean to you?
Rainbow
| ΛΛΛ β ΛΛΛ Aston Beckett | Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage |
β¬β.Λ Ariam Vargas |
What does it mean to you?
Red
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
What does it mean to you?
Blue
| ΛΛΛ β ΛΛΛ Aston Beckett | Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage |
β¬β.Λ Ariam Vargas |
What does it mean to you?
Ravenclaw
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.