Children Of Chaos
Alr coolMarcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 10:01Yah we're waiting for the taxi to comeElijah Emberly wrote: Today, 09:58Then hurry up and get homeMarcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 09:58Elijah Emberly wrote: Today, 09:38Why are you starving help, did u have an appointment?Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 09:37
Well I haven't eaten lunch or breakfast yet
@Elijah Emberly LOL IM JUST CHILLING AND STARVING XD
Cuz I'm outside and there are no shops to buy any food
@ Penelope Kneen I am yet to get home that's why![]()
And not u complimenting yourself in the other thread
Uhh I don't know what you're talking about
Children Of Chaos
Just bought an ice cream XDElijah Emberly wrote: Today, 10:01Alr coolMarcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 10:01Yah we're waiting for the taxi to comeElijah Emberly wrote: Today, 09:58Then hurry up and get homeMarcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 09:58
Cuz I'm outside and there are no shops to buy any food
@ Penelope Kneen I am yet to get home that's why![]()
And not u complimenting yourself in the other thread
Uhh I don't know what you're talking about![]()
lol thats something id do when I get Icarus
Children Of Chaos
That's not consistent food omdMarcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 10:02Just bought an ice cream XDElijah Emberly wrote: Today, 10:01Alr coolMarcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 10:01Yah we're waiting for the taxi to comeElijah Emberly wrote: Today, 09:58Then hurry up and get homeMarcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 09:58
Cuz I'm outside and there are no shops to buy any food
@ Penelope Kneen I am yet to get home that's why![]()
And not u complimenting yourself in the other thread
Uhh I don't know what you're talking about![]()
lol thats something id do when I get Icarus
Yoo Icarus is a fire name, what school?
Children Of Chaos
Lol it is for meElijah Emberly wrote: Today, 10:03That's not consistent food omdMarcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 10:02Just bought an ice cream XDElijah Emberly wrote: Today, 10:01Alr coolMarcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 10:01Yah we're waiting for the taxi to come
And not u complimenting yourself in the other thread
Uhh I don't know what you're talking about![]()
lol thats something id do when I get Icarus
Yoo Icarus is a fire name, what school?
Drums defo XD
Children Of Chaos
Let's goooo, when can you make him?Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 10:04Lol it is for meElijah Emberly wrote: Today, 10:03That's not consistent food omdMarcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 10:02Just bought an ice cream XDElijah Emberly wrote: Today, 10:01Alr coolMarcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 10:01
Yah we're waiting for the taxi to come
And not u complimenting yourself in the other thread
Uhh I don't know what you're talking about![]()
lol thats something id do when I get Icarus
Yoo Icarus is a fire name, what school?
Drums defo XD
Children Of Chaos
Very well mother!! What about you??Ophelia Vanderbilt wrote: Today, 09:59ofcc ofccc, I kinda literally cannot wait another year for our plotElijah Emberly wrote: Today, 09:55Ofc I'm literally the best person hereOphelia Vanderbilt wrote: Today, 09:53I'M GOOD TOO
YOU DUNNO HOW HAPPY I AM CUZ OF YOUR EXISTENCE![]()
Pennyyy! Hiii how are you?
@Marcella di Angelo
Ohh..get home soon then!!
Children Of Chaos
PLEASEElijah Emberly wrote: Today, 09:59Bro lowk they should meet at this ball but they just have a talkOphelia Vanderbilt wrote: Today, 09:59ofcc ofccc, I kinda literally cannot wait another year for our plotElijah Emberly wrote: Today, 09:55Ofc I'm literally the best person here![]()
Pennyyy! Hiii how are you?
Children Of Chaos
Bro is already obsessed with my amazing creationOphelia Vanderbilt wrote: Today, 10:10PLEASEElijah Emberly wrote: Today, 09:59Bro lowk they should meet at this ball but they just have a talkOphelia Vanderbilt wrote: Today, 09:59ofcc ofccc, I kinda literally cannot wait another year for our plot![]()
Pennyyy! Hiii how are you?
Children Of Chaos
Ofc I am :>Elijah Emberly wrote: Today, 10:11Bro is already obsessed with my amazing creationOphelia Vanderbilt wrote: Today, 10:10PLEASEElijah Emberly wrote: Today, 09:59Bro lowk they should meet at this ball but they just have a talkOphelia Vanderbilt wrote: Today, 09:59ofcc ofccc, I kinda literally cannot wait another year for our plot![]()
Pennyyy! Hiii how are you?
@penelope kneen good yo hear! I'm also good thxx!
