Wand:

School Year:

1st year

Patronus:

don't know how to cast yet

Species:

Human (Pure Blood witch)

History/Background Story:

Nothing really special stood out in her first eleven years of life, she did not have many friends, however there is one event that is somehow worth mentioning.
She grew up in Ely in England, but was mostly raised in an German type culture, this is what gave her her sense of proudness.
As there was some wizard family in Ely she never really had any direct contact with Muggle and only heard of them through stories of witch hunts, this is what gave a fears of Muggle and muggle-born.
At that time she had mainly 3 friends who were all pure-blood, who she hanged out with.
They however lost contact because they had to move out, one after the other, the latest moving out when she was when she was 10.
Concerning her family, Hildegard is an only child but do have cousins. Her family does not fall far from being pure-blood supremacist, but her grandparents did oppose to the extremes ideas of you-know-who back then, but they did not take any clear and open position against him.
When she was 7 years old she had a magical accident which led her to have to walk with a limp her entire life, her mother who was making a potion accidentally made it fall on Hildegard's right leg while it was still an incomplete potion. The accident occurred because her mother turning her hips around. leading her elbow to push the potion which felt on her daughter.
She became very envious of the fact other peoples walk normally and try to joke about the fact she walk with a limp but so far she never could pass through it.
This accident led her to the inability to play outside as she used to, and so she had to get other hobbies.
She find a hobby in both charms and duelling, she often enjoyed watching duels whenever she had the chance or read about charms a lot going as far as "playing" duels and charm and spell throwing.

Her magical power first surfaced at the age of 6 by accident, she was playing outside that day hand felt really jealous about the fact some other kid had a gift that her parent refused to give her, some toy that was popular with the wizard kids at the time. Her jealousy was so big that her magical power made the kid slip and fall.

When she had her letter to go to Hogwarts she got really scared but also excited.

In Hogwarts:

Hildegard got sorted in Slytherin. During the first few day she lived a really traumatic experience with an older girl that made her literally pee herself and cry on the ground.
She managed to get into a small group of first year but did not really manage to befriend them, she even made an enemy in it. Avery Chen a boy she despise really alot, as he broke one of her gift, things eventually escalated into him punching her. And she started becoming more unstable, going as far as bullying some students and fighting alot. Because of either her growing up or her dueling her disability got worst and she now have to walk using two crutchs.

Disabilities :

Hildegard is forced to walk with a limp.

Details : The potion that made her get this disability was an experimental and incomplete potion that was supposed to make the bodies of the potion user feel lighter.
However it was a failed experiment which actually did the opposite, it made the body feel heavier.
Her mother believe that the reason the potion failed was because of a bad dosage of the ingredient.
Upon falling on her leg more specifically her knee, the potion magical effect penetrated her skin and directly affected her knee and because it was only on it the effect duplicated.
Her right knee is too heavy for her to move with only her leg's force, and training her leg does not help as the "heaviness" of it is magical.
For this reason her best way of moving around is by limping that leg.
The effect does not go away since the potion was a "Everlasting Elixirs" type one, and because of it's complexity and experimental aspect no potioneer they went to so far was able to brew a remedy.
Last edited by Hildegard Schneider on 1 Jan 2022, 14:47, edited 13 times in total.

Stamina: 4 Evasion: 0 Strength: 4 Wisdom: 10
Arcane Power: 10 Accuracy: 7 Prodigal charm learner

27 Sep 2020, 08:32
Hildegard Schneider || First Year || Slytherin
Roleplays
This does not include threads that are or seem to be abandonned/did not get any replies
Hi Partner (Solo Completed)

A new beginning . . . or Another Mistake? (Completed)

Sailing on a Ship in a Bottle (Left)

First Year Entrance (Ongoing)

Distorted Dancing and a Scheming Slytherin (Completed)

Meeting Slytherin mates (Completed)

Keeping up with the Assignments (Completed)

Fowl Play (completed)

2021 Talent Show Spectators (Ongoing)

Not YOU Again (Completed)

Afternoon dispute (Completed)

Introducing Wizarding Music (Completed)

Sacred or Cursed gift (Solo Completed)

New School new Opportunities (Left)

First Year nerves (Completed)

Cheating Classmate (Completed)

A mudblood is a Mudblood (Ongoing)

Salazar's Gold (Ongoing)

What a nice looking Violin (completed)

King of the Hill (Completed)

Like cats and puffs
(Completed)

Knocking back Walter (Solo Completed)

We Make Winning Look Easy (Ongoing)

Do you want to build a snowman ? (Ongoing)

Slytherin Yule Celebration (Ongoing)

Another fight, again (Ongoing)

From walking stick to wooden crutchs (Solo Completed)
Last edited by Hildegard Schneider on 1 Jan 2022, 14:38, edited 36 times in total.

27 Sep 2020, 08:36
Relationship
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
========== Liana Kerr========
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Reducio
Rival
No questioning it, Liana is a talented spell caster. I wonder who would have won in a duel together.
-I hate her now, she's just like Ming
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
========== Avery Chen========
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Reducio
Enemy
I hate him ! I hate him so much ! He punched me ! Me of all people ! I will have my revenge maybe I will kill Eddie his puff
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
========== Hui Ming========
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Reducio
disliked acquaintance
Yes he is handsome, there is no denying it ! But he acts like a strict grandpa.
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
========== Maggie Hawkins========
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Reducio
acquaintance
She looks strong minded, a bit intimidating I'll try to get on her good side.
-I hate her now, she think too high of herself, one day I will make her expel of Hogwarts or something.
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
========== Vale Ashwood========
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Reducio
acquaintance
I can't say much yet but this girl talk oddly that's for sure.
-She is nice, I play Exploding Snap and Gobstones with her from time to time.
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
========== Opeila Winters========
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Reducio
acquaintance
She is my dormate, she seem nice, but I can't tell for sure yet
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
========== Matthew Gray
========
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Reducio
acquaintance
He is in the theater club like her and share a similar role, but did not really interact with him yet.
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
========== Habib Acropolis========
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Reducio
Enemy
He is a monster, not even human ! I saw his eyes ! He is probably a mixt ! I hate him ! he punched me too ! I will have my revenge on him for sure ! I don't know what I will do yet but he will beg for pardon !
Last edited by Hildegard Schneider on 1 Jan 2022, 15:16, edited 38 times in total.

3 Oct 2020, 14:58
Trunk
Abilities:
Prodigal Charms Learner

Stats:
Stamina: 4
Evasion: 0
Strength: 4
Wisdom: 10
Arcane Power: 10
Accuracy: 7

Items:
Wand
Stylish Walking Stick
Charms known :

1st Year Spells
Green Sparks Charm • Verdimillious
Red Spark Charm • Periculum
Curse of the Bogies • Mucus ad Nauseam
Dancing-Feet Spell • Tarantallegra
Mending Charm • Reparo
Whistle to Watch • Tunc Sibilus
Levitation Charm • Wingardium Leviosa
Umbrella Spell • Pluvia Velo
Wand-Lighting Charm • Lumos
Wand-Extinguishing Charm • Nox
Locking Charm • Colloportus
Unlocking Charm • Alohomora
The Sneezing Hex • Steleus
Fire-Making Spell • Incendio
Knockback Jinx • Flipendo
Extinguishing Charm • Extinguo - Herbology 3
Smokescreen Spell • Fumos - DADA 4
2nd Year Spells
General Counter-Spell • Finite Incantatem
Freezing Charm • Immobulus
Revealing Charm • Revelio
Illegibility Charm • Illegibilus
Slowing Charm • Arresto Momentum
Engorgement Charm • Engorgio
Shrinking Charm • Reducio
Potions known :
- Pompion Potion (Herbology Second Lesson)

This is the "Game Master" account. Please do not owl this account, unless specified. This account is not moderated actively and therefore, you may not receive a response.

Contact a Head of House or the Headmaster if you need anything.