Image float and tables on mobile

Hello Zach! Came here to address a coding issue.

In mobile, when using the function float=left, and then placing a table, the table will be placed right next to the image, even if there is no space, and it will not be visible, even if the table is obscenely larger than the space left next to the image. Thus, the content of the table is simply invisible, while there isn’t a scroll bar.
Examples:
Image with issueImage with issue
For float=right images, however, the text is displayed normally underneath.
Example: Image without issue

I’m using an iPhone 6 to view this.

𝙴𝙼𝚂
I’ll Love
|
|
|
𝙸𝙻𝚉
I’ll Protect
|
|
|
𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙
I’ll Shine

Image float and tables on mobile
EDIT: The image displayed for the float=right DIDN’T have a table! This issue exists on float=right images as well, as the text isn’t placed underneath and is practically invisible.

Issue for float right

𝙴𝙼𝚂
I’ll Love
|
|
|
𝙸𝙻𝚉
I’ll Protect
|
|
|
𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙
I’ll Shine