DE-code this Leader [4]
|
|
| |
|
![]() |
Last edited by Edith Walkers on 15 Jan 2026, 17:53, edited 7 times in total.
DE-code this Leader [4]
First code:
Key: ReducioA = Z
B = A
C = B
D = C
E = D
F = E
G = F
H = G
I = H
J = I
K = J
L = K
M = L
N = M
O = N
P = O
Q = P
R = Q
S = R
T = S
U = T
V = U
W = V
X = W
Y = X
Z = Y
Message: ReducioCNMS VNQQX HSR RHLOKDPoints: ReducioCorrect: 1 point (because it's easy)
Incorrect: -3 points (because it's easy!)
DE-code this Leader [4]
Dont worry its simple..... too late
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta ⢠8 | eva ⢠6 | str ⢠5 | wis ⢠7 | arc ⢠5 | acc ⢠9 |
DE-code this Leader [4]
Hey Edith! I think you should tag the members! I didn't see it until now and other competitors may not have seen it until too late
| ššŖšš®šµ šš®šµš¼šøš· ššøš·šŖš½š²šøš·š¼ šš®š®šš®š šŖš½: ššøš½šŖš½šø šš®š®šµ |
šš»šš®š»š¼ šš®š®šš®š šŖš½: šš„šš„š¤: šš„š š| š¼š§š š| šš„š£ š| ššš¤ š | šøā š| šøšš š| šš®š·š®šŖš½š± š½š±š® ššøšøš·šµšŖš¬š® |
šš»š®š® šš»š®š ššøš·šŖš½š²šøš·š¼ šš®š®šš®š šŖš½: š²ššš ššøš·šŖš½š²šøš·š¼ |
DE-code this Leader [4]
Yep good idea @Bree Grey btw I love ur pfp
Hana Suzuki, you received 1 point. You are now on 6 point(s)
Next code will be posted tomorrow once others see this
Reducio
@Hazel Nelson
@Lauren Wong
@Ally Craig
@Lindsey Bliss
@Edith Walkers
@Hana Suzuki
@Caspian Villin
@Lily Clarke
@Eleanor Nightshade
@Hazel Nelson
@Lauren Wong
@Ally Craig
@Lindsey Bliss
@Edith Walkers
@Hana Suzuki
@Caspian Villin
@Lily Clarke
@Eleanor Nightshade
Hana Suzuki, you received 1 point. You are now on 6 point(s)
Next code will be posted tomorrow once others see this
DE-code this Leader [4]
Can we still post the answer?
DE-code this Leader [4]
Thank you!Edith Walkers wrote: 2 Dec 2025, 19:46 Yep good idea @Bree Grey btw I love ur pfp
Reducio
@Hazel Nelson
@Lauren Wong
@Ally Craig
@Lindsey Bliss
@Edith Walkers
@Hana Suzuki
@Caspian Villin
@Lily Clarke
@Eleanor Nightshade
Hana Suzuki, you received 1 point. You are now on 6 point(s)
Next code will be posted tomorrow once others see this
| ššŖšš®šµ šš®šµš¼šøš· ššøš·šŖš½š²šøš·š¼ šš®š®šš®š šŖš½: ššøš½šŖš½šø šš®š®šµ |
šš»šš®š»š¼ šš®š®šš®š šŖš½: šš„šš„š¤: šš„š š| š¼š§š š| šš„š£ š| ššš¤ š | šøā š| šøšš š| šš®š·š®šŖš½š± š½š±š® ššøšøš·šµšŖš¬š® |
šš»š®š® šš»š®š ššøš·šŖš½š²šøš·š¼ šš®š®šš®š šŖš½: š²ššš ššøš·šŖš½š²šøš·š¼ |
DE-code this Leader [4]
Yeah I just now seen it myself
Hope, Faith, Love and Everlasting Friendships!
Ally Craig
DE-code this Leader [4]
If it is different to what the others posted then yes. I will be posting the second code in about half an hour - an hour
