šŸŽ  DE-code this Leader [4] šŸŽ 

Hello members of the DE-coding club! So far, we have had DE-code this [1], The DE-coding competition [2], The DE-coding adventure [3], and, now DE-code this Leader [4]!!
How this works:

Well this is sort of like a competition, unlike the adventure one. So basically, everyone starts with 5 points. I post a code. The first to DE-code it posts it in this thread. If they did it correctly, they gain x point(s). If they did it incorrectly they lose y point(s). If it is incorrect, the first person who posted correctly will receive the x point(s) instead. If someone posted before you but you have a different answer, you can post. If someone posted before you with the same answer, you cannot post. The winner is the first person to 20 points. Once someone had achieved that, then the rest will be ranked 2-5th place depending on how many points they had. Hints may not be asked for, because they will not be received.

For each code I shall be posting what the x is, (how many you will get if solved correctly) and y (how many you will lose if solved incorrectly.)
Leader-board for points so far:
1- Lily Clarke (13pts)
2 - Hana Suzuki (10pts)
3 - Everyone else (5 pts)
4 - Ally Craig (2pts)
5 -
I will post the first code tomorrow, once a few more people see this. Remember, if you are in the club this is NOT compulsory, but it might be fun to take part.
Image posted by the member
Last edited by Edith Walkers on 15 Jan 2026, 17:53, edited 7 times in total.

šŸŽ  DE-code this Leader [4] šŸŽ 
First code:
Key:
Reducio
A = Z
B = A
C = B
D = C
E = D
F = E
G = F
H = G
I = H
J = I
K = J
L = K
M = L
N = M
O = N
P = O
Q = P
R = Q
S = R
T = S
U = T
V = U
W = V
X = W
Y = X
Z = Y
Message:
Reducio
CNMS VNQQX HSR RHLOKD
Points:
Reducio
Correct: 1 point (because it's easy)
Incorrect: -3 points (because it's easy!)

šŸŽ  DE-code this Leader [4] šŸŽ 
DONT WORRY ITS SIMPLE

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

šŸŽ  DE-code this Leader [4] šŸŽ 
Dont worry its simple..... too late

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



šŸŽ  DE-code this Leader [4] šŸŽ 
Hey Edith! I think you should tag the members! I didn't see it until now and other competitors may not have seen it until too late

š“—š“Ŗš”ƒš“®š“µ š“š“®š“µš“¼š“øš“·
š““š“øš“·š“Ŗš“½š“²š“øš“·š“¼ š“š“®š“®š“­š“®š“­ š“Ŗš“½: š“Ÿš“øš“½š“Ŗš“½š“ø š“Ÿš“®š“®š“µ
š“žš“»š“­š“®š“»š“¼ š“š“®š“®š“­š“®š“­ š“Ŗš“½:
š•Šš•„š•’š•„š•¤: š•Šš•„š•’ šŸŸ| š”¼š•§š•’ šŸž| š•Šš•„š•£ šŸ| š•Žš•šš•¤ šŸ | š”øā„™ šŸŸ| š”øš•”š•” šŸŸ|
š“‘š“®š“·š“®š“Ŗš“½š“± š“½š“±š“® š“œš“øš“øš“·š“µš“Ŗš“¬š“®
š“‘š“»š“®š“® š“–š“»š“®š”‚
š““š“øš“·š“Ŗš“½š“²š“øš“·š“¼ š“š“®š“®š“­š“®š“­ š“Ŗš“½: š“²š“š“Ÿš“’ š““š“øš“·š“Ŗš“½š“²š“øš“·š“¼

šŸŽ  DE-code this Leader [4] šŸŽ 
Yep good idea @Bree Grey btw I love ur pfp

Reducio

@Hazel Nelson
@Lauren Wong
@Ally Craig
@Lindsey Bliss
@Edith Walkers
@Hana Suzuki
@Caspian Villin
@Lily Clarke
@Eleanor Nightshade


Hana Suzuki, you received 1 point. You are now on 6 point(s)

Next code will be posted tomorrow once others see this

šŸŽ  DE-code this Leader [4] šŸŽ 
Can we still post the answer?


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


šŸŽ  DE-code this Leader [4] šŸŽ 
Edith Walkers wrote: 2 Dec 2025, 19:46 Yep good idea @Bree Grey btw I love ur pfp

Reducio

@Hazel Nelson
@Lauren Wong
@Ally Craig
@Lindsey Bliss
@Edith Walkers
@Hana Suzuki
@Caspian Villin
@Lily Clarke
@Eleanor Nightshade


Hana Suzuki, you received 1 point. You are now on 6 point(s)

Next code will be posted tomorrow once others see this
Thank you!

š“—š“Ŗš”ƒš“®š“µ š“š“®š“µš“¼š“øš“·
š““š“øš“·š“Ŗš“½š“²š“øš“·š“¼ š“š“®š“®š“­š“®š“­ š“Ŗš“½: š“Ÿš“øš“½š“Ŗš“½š“ø š“Ÿš“®š“®š“µ
š“žš“»š“­š“®š“»š“¼ š“š“®š“®š“­š“®š“­ š“Ŗš“½:
š•Šš•„š•’š•„š•¤: š•Šš•„š•’ šŸŸ| š”¼š•§š•’ šŸž| š•Šš•„š•£ šŸ| š•Žš•šš•¤ šŸ | š”øā„™ šŸŸ| š”øš•”š•” šŸŸ|
š“‘š“®š“·š“®š“Ŗš“½š“± š“½š“±š“® š“œš“øš“øš“·š“µš“Ŗš“¬š“®
š“‘š“»š“®š“® š“–š“»š“®š”‚
š““š“øš“·š“Ŗš“½š“²š“øš“·š“¼ š“š“®š“®š“­š“®š“­ š“Ŗš“½: š“²š“š“Ÿš“’ š““š“øš“·š“Ŗš“½š“²š“øš“·š“¼

šŸŽ  DE-code this Leader [4] šŸŽ 
Yeah I just now seen it myself

Hope, Faith, Love and Everlasting Friendships!
Ally Craig

šŸŽ  DE-code this Leader [4] šŸŽ 
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 2 Dec 2025, 19:56 Can we still post the answer?
If it is different to what the others posted then yes. I will be posting the second code in about half an hour - an hour