Marauder's Map

So I recently bought the Marauder's Map, and every time I try to open it, the page goes blank.
Screenshots:
(Before I open it)
Image posted by the member
and then it takes me to another website which is blank:
Image posted by the member


Let me know what to do to solve this problem! Thanks <3



“A somebody was once a nobody who wanted to and did.”

Marauder's Map
Karina Eaglewood wrote: 29 Jan 2025, 13:11 So I recently bought the Marauder's Map, and every time I try to open it, the page goes blank.
Screenshots:
(Before I open it)
Image posted by the member
and then it takes me to another website which is blank:
Image posted by the member


Let me know what to do to solve this problem! Thanks <3
It is still happening, and it has been almost 2 months.



“A somebody was once a nobody who wanted to and did.”

Marauder's Map
I just want to say that I had a theory but I’m unsure if it’s based on device, or if it’s an issue for you, like clearing your cache or something.

That theory was the map is temporarily down or something, but others can open it fine. My follow up theory is it’s based on device but I’m unsure with that. I know you’re on edge but not the device.

You've gotta break some eggs to make an omlette, something something.
𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙧𝙠 𝘽𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙙 Ⅰ Hogwarts Hufflepuff.
••••••••••••••••••••• Vladislav • Octavius

Marauder's Map
I peeped your profile and saw you've hidden your "last active" time, so I'm guessing you probably checked "use the invisibility cloak on the marauder's map" in your privacy settings

Unfortunately, when you set yourself as invisible, you also can't use the marauder's map yourself, that's the tradeoff for staying hidden from others on the map :P

iNPC: Ilya Voronov    
STA - 5 EVA - 10 STR - 5 WIS - 9 ARC - 3 ACC - 10
    
#D2445E

Marauder's Map
I believe in our previous conversation i did let you know this, it's a trade off from not being visible on site, similar to how social media apps show activity on both sides only if both users agree.
in addition make sure you don't have "Use the invisibility cloak on the Marauder's Map" marked X in your profile preferences.

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

Marauder's Map
It happens to me too.

Come Visit Starshine Wonders
Darkness always has a shard of light
iNPC Xinyue Zhen

Marauder's Map
@Derek Alexander Jay @Karina Eaglewood In your profiles, both of you have your activity set to show ‘last post’ instead of ‘last online’ which deactivates the map for you.

Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. 𝄞 Shop ˙⋆✮⋆˚࿔ iNPC: Akari Kabukimono

Marauder's Map
Eonaria Kabukimono wrote: 18 Aug 2025, 02:41 @Derek Alexander Jay @Karina Eaglewood In your profiles, both of you have your activity set to show ‘last post’ instead of ‘last online’ which deactivates the map for you.
How do we switch it?

Come Visit Starshine Wonders
Darkness always has a shard of light
iNPC Xinyue Zhen

Marauder's Map
Derek Alexander Jay wrote: 18 Aug 2025, 12:37
Eonaria Kabukimono wrote: 18 Aug 2025, 02:41 @Derek Alexander Jay @Karina Eaglewood In your profiles, both of you have your activity set to show ‘last post’ instead of ‘last online’ which deactivates the map for you.
How do we switch it?
1. Click your profile picture (top right page)
2. Click profile
3. Click edit profile (top left profile card)
4. Click character (top left) and you will se the drop down.
5. Click preferences
6. You will se many options. Click the x beside "Use the invisibility cloak on the Marauder's Map:". By clicking the x, your online status will be visible to all players. However, you wil also be able to use Marauder's Map.
7. Click save

Then try your Marauder's Map by clicking your profile picture.

Marauder's Map
Thank you so much! It works now! :rofl: <3



“A somebody was once a nobody who wanted to and did.”