The number of posts is not updated

Hello, I arrived on the site a few days ago now. I have written several posts today (more than ten), yet my number of posts remains at 10. Could you help me?
Thank you for your help ^^
Edit: now it shows 12, yet I counted and I am at 20 posts...

« I live in a huge marble castle, with soft and graceful sculptures and candlelight of rose petals...ah, no, it's just my imagination! »

The number of posts is not updated
Your posts in the OOC games forum do not count towards your post count. So 8 of your 20 posts might be in the games forum, and since they don’t count, there will be no contribution towards the total post count.

𝙴𝙼𝚂
I’ll Love
|
|
|
𝙸𝙻𝚉
I’ll Protect
|
|
|
𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙
I’ll Shine

The number of posts is not updated
Oh okay, I didn't understand :sweatingbullets: thank you!

« I live in a huge marble castle, with soft and graceful sculptures and candlelight of rose petals...ah, no, it's just my imagination! »