Nicelia Ship club!!

Hello and welcome to the club!! This is a club for the ship of Amelia Miller, first year horned serpent & Nick Iris Second year thunderbird!!

As you can probably tell they are iNPCs from Ilvermorny. My own and @Lily Blaze s. Ency links in next post

This club was inspired by the BaiKim fan club and all the ones after that!! So thanks to them :]
join form

Code: Select all

[quote][b]name:[/b]
[b]year:[/b]
[b]house:[/b][/quote]
members
Quinn Root
Lily Blaze

sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6
Stats
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀•• Quinn ••
“I regret nothing, ever.” – Jack Sparrow
⠀⠀⠀•• Nick ••
Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability
Abilities
ability | ability | ability
Nicelia Ship club!!
banners made by Lils!!<3
OOC chat!!

sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6
Stats
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀•• Quinn ••
“I regret nothing, ever.” – Jack Sparrow
⠀⠀⠀•• Nick ••
Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability
Abilities
ability | ability | ability
Nicelia Ship club!!
Name: Rita Su
Year: Second
House: Hufflepuff
Reducio
By the way, I still can`t understand why Amelia thinks Andy has a crush on her, obviously they are just friends. But I really want Andy to know Nick some time afterwards (Obviously later cos I have tons of threads to reply to), and ship Nicelia.

Rita Su - Hufflepuff Andy Menton - Ilvermorny, Thunderbird
Color code: Rita: #560edd Andy: #c40e0e
Rita`s Ency Andy`s Ency Shop