Register
Sign in

4 Oct 2022, 01:08
Questions!
I have a couple questions, maybe not as many right now but definitely in the future! I'll be posting if any question of mine arises.

1. If I complete all the Year 1 homework, can I advance to Year 2? Or do I have to wait? Answered!
Only question atm
Last edited by Sirin Liu on 4 Oct 2022, 01:24, edited 2 times in total.

"from dust we are born and from dust I will return the both of us, Sirin"
-Welt Yang, Honkai Impact second eruption

4 Oct 2022, 01:20
Questions!
If you complete all the Y1 homework you have to wait until you graduate to Y2 in order to unlock Y2 homework. And not all of Y2 homework is shown at first, some of them are locked behind a previous homework. So you'd have to do the homework that's available for Y2 and wait for it to be graded to unlock the next level of Y2 homework. July 1st is when you graduate IC, which means OOC July 1st is when the next year's homework will be available for you to do.

However, if you don't complete all of Y1 homework and you unlock the first set of Y2 homework, you can still do Y1 homework even though you are a Y2. You'll be able to do both the Y1 homework you didn't do and the Y2 homework of your current year.
Last edited by Kim Sato on 4 Oct 2022, 01:24, edited 6 times in total.

MISC LINKS
my codes - shop
⠀⠀⠀I FEEL LIKE I'M IN SLOW MODE
sta • 9 | eva • 12 | str • 2 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 10
MAIN STORY
kim - tone

4 Oct 2022, 01:21
Questions!
Sirin Liu wrote: 4 Oct 2022, 01:08
I have a couple questions, maybe not as many right now but definitely in the future! I'll be posting if any question of mine arises.

1. If I complete all the Year 1 homework, can I advance to Year 2? Or do I have to wait?
Only question atm
Year-ups only happen on July 1st of every year. You will see announcements closer to this date about graduation criteria, but for short they are usually 1) be active 2) be registered in the Index.

Completing homework only gives you the spells and potions before graduation and house points. You unlock spells of the previous year every graduation so homework is totally optional.

P.S.xx𓆩*𓆪xxL.S.

4 Oct 2022, 01:23
Questions!
Phaedra Stavrou wrote: 4 Oct 2022, 01:21
Sirin Liu wrote: 4 Oct 2022, 01:08

1. If I complete all the Year 1 homework, can I advance to Year 2? Or do I have to wait?
Only question atm
Year-ups only happen on July 1st of every year. You will see announcements closer to this date about graduation criteria, but for short they are usually 1) be active 2) be registered in the Index.

Completing homework only gives you the spells and potions before graduation and house points. You unlock spells of the previous year every graduation so homework is totally optional.
Ah, okay! Thanks for the answer! Cat

10 Oct 2022, 19:04
Questions!
Is there a bean masterlist? If so, where can I see it?

10 Oct 2022, 19:13
Questions!
Here is the link to the Every Flavor Bean Directory

"Sometimes you just have to stop being scared and go for it.
Either it will work or it won't.
That's life." ~

1 Feb 2023, 14:54
Questions!
How do I get every flavor beans and chocolate frog cards?

Dear haters, I couldn't help but notice that "Awesome" ends with "Me", and "Ugly" starts with "U"

1 Feb 2023, 15:03
Questions!
Ashley Hart wrote: 1 Feb 2023, 14:54 How do I get every flavor beans and chocolate frog cards?
Both of them are collectables. Every flavor beans appear at the top of different forums every 6 hours. Chocolate frogs can be bought at Honeydukes in Hogsmeade.

Opeila | Theodore | Raffle
Head of Index | Prefect | Duelling Co-Captain
Sta-10 | Eva-11 | Str-4 | Wis-11 | Arc-9 | Acc-14

1 Feb 2023, 15:16
Questions!
Opeila Winters wrote: 1 Feb 2023, 15:03
Ashley Hart wrote: 1 Feb 2023, 14:54 How do I get every flavor beans and chocolate frog cards?
Both of them are collectables. Every flavor beans appear at the top of different forums every 6 hours. Chocolate frogs can be bought at Honeydukes in Hogsmeade.
What are forums?

Dear haters, I couldn't help but notice that "Awesome" ends with "Me", and "Ugly" starts with "U"

1 Feb 2023, 15:19
Questions!
Ashley Hart wrote: 1 Feb 2023, 15:16
Opeila Winters wrote: 1 Feb 2023, 15:03
What are forums?
These are some examples:

FAQ Forum
History of Magic Forum
Ballroom Forum

Does this help you?

Opeila | Theodore | Raffle
Head of Index | Prefect | Duelling Co-Captain
Sta-10 | Eva-11 | Str-4 | Wis-11 | Arc-9 | Acc-14