✓ Minor Remembrall Bug

Description of the problem :
In the drop down from the remembrall, when a notification mentions "You were mentioned by..." there's no space between the name of the person and "in...<the thread>". So it comes out looking like
You were mentioned by Flash Holmwoodin "Quidditch Match"
When it should be:
You were mentioned by Flash Holmwood in "Quidditch Match"
Screenshot :
Image posted by the member

Device and browser used :
Chrome browser, PC

ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀꜱ: Owen Lochridge | Margarethe Fransson | Dottie Dunlot [comc professor]

✓ Minor Remembrall Bug
It should be fixed now!

✓ Minor Remembrall Bug
Hello! This came up earlier and was marked as solved, but it's still happening to me:
Image posted by the member

There is no space between the name and the place. I'm using Firefox on my laptop and it only happened a moment ago. Sorry for my dusty screen.

Opeila Winters | Raffle | Theodore Duncain
Sta-10 | Eva-14 | Str-4 | Wis-17 | Arc-9 | Acc-15

✓ Minor Remembrall Bug
This is still happening for me as well.
Image posted by the member
However, it's fine with just post notifications, it's only mentions (and possibly quotations, I haven't recieved any lately so I don't know) that are having the bug for me.
Image posted by the member
I'm on a PC, on Chrome

│=
#00308F
ency • cassie heather
=│
breathe in, breathe through, breathe deep, breathe out
Part-Veela • Alluring • Perfectionist • Scream • Sta 9 • Eva 9 • Stre 4 • Wis 10 • Arc 8 • Acc 9
│

✓ Minor Remembrall Bug
The same also happens to me.

Device: PC
Browser: Mozilla Firefox

𝔓𝔬𝔡𝔢𝔯 𝔢𝔰 𝔰𝔢𝔯𝔳𝔦𝔯, 𝔭𝔬𝔯𝔮𝔲𝔢 𝔇𝔦𝔬𝔰 𝔢𝔰 𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔯
Check out Elsa's Fashion Boutique!

✓ Minor Remembrall Bug
I tried something, is it fixed?

✓ Minor Remembrall Bug
Zachary Winslow wrote: 24 Jul 2021, 17:44 I tried something, is it fixed?
For me (Mobilebrowser, Android) it is!

Opeila Winters | Raffle | Theodore Duncain
Sta-10 | Eva-14 | Str-4 | Wis-17 | Arc-9 | Acc-15