Minor Remembrall Bug
Description of the problem :
In the drop down from the remembrall, when a notification mentions "You were mentioned by..." there's no space between the name of the person and "in...<the thread>". So it comes out looking like

Device and browser used :
Chrome browser, PC
In the drop down from the remembrall, when a notification mentions "You were mentioned by..." there's no space between the name of the person and "in...<the thread>". So it comes out looking like
When it should be:You were mentioned by Flash Holmwoodin "Quidditch Match"
Screenshot :You were mentioned by Flash Holmwood in "Quidditch Match"

Device and browser used :
Chrome browser, PC
Minor Remembrall Bug
Hello! This came up earlier and was marked as solved, but it's still happening to me:

There is no space between the name and the place. I'm using Firefox on my laptop and it only happened a moment ago. Sorry for my dusty screen.

There is no space between the name and the place. I'm using Firefox on my laptop and it only happened a moment ago. Sorry for my dusty screen.
Minor Remembrall Bug
This is still happening for me as well.

However, it's fine with just post notifications, it's only mentions (and possibly quotations, I haven't recieved any lately so I don't know) that are having the bug for me.

I'm on a PC, on Chrome

However, it's fine with just post notifications, it's only mentions (and possibly quotations, I haven't recieved any lately so I don't know) that are having the bug for me.

I'm on a PC, on Chrome
│= | #00308F ency • cassie heather | =│ | breathe in, breathe through, breathe deep, breathe out Part-Veela • Alluring • Perfectionist • Scream • Sta 9 • Eva 9 • Stre 4 • Wis 10 • Arc 8 • Acc 9 | │ |
Minor Remembrall Bug
The same also happens to me.
Device: PC
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Device: PC
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Minor Remembrall Bug
For me (Mobilebrowser, Android) it is!