How Well Known Are You On HiO?

8/10 da almighty Sage!! :decayed:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Joseph!!

STA 7 𓇼 EVA 6 𓇼 STR 4
ability 𓇼 ability 𓇼 ability
"Steadfast as the Tide...
E N C Y L O P E D I A
...Boundless as the Sea"
WIS 6 𓇼 ARC 6 𓇼 ACC 6
ability 𓇼 ability 𓇼 ability

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Eula!! Hiya!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 helloooo

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3/10 you were the first person I saw after the sorting hat, I read your train express thread, then never saw you as much again.

ALMOST EVERYTHING
𝐓he sun rises for everyone, not just those who chase it.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3/10 I’ve seen posts in chat from you but I think we just miss one another πŸ˜… I’ve been a bit busy so haven’t been here a ton too ahhh

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
2/10 I think I've seen u a couple times lol

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
0/10 Haven't seen you before

STA 7 𓇼 EVA 6 𓇼 STR 4
ability 𓇼 ability 𓇼 ability
"Steadfast as the Tide...
E N C Y L O P E D I A
...Boundless as the Sea"
WIS 6 𓇼 ARC 6 𓇼 ACC 6
ability 𓇼 ability 𓇼 ability

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
4/10 familiar with you and your past characters, but haven't interacted a lot!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency