Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

How are you Alex? Can I call you Alex?

Every bird must learn to fall before it can fly
iNPC: Claire White
Pc: Victoria Lena Jones

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Alexandria Clark wrote: 18 Jun 2024, 20:37
Prat Pass wrote: 18 Jun 2024, 20:35
Alexandria Clark wrote: 18 Jun 2024, 20:34
Prat Pass wrote: 18 Jun 2024, 20:32
Alexandria Clark wrote: 18 Jun 2024, 20:27

no idea! what is it called?
H, just latinised maltese
oh cool!
y'all today was my last day of school until September, I'm so sad!
You mean happy? why art thou befallen upon sadness when douth escaped prison
lol, I love school! i don't really get to see my friends outside of school, especially during the summer
Heyo!! can't believe I'm here when I'm supposed to sleep cuz my school finally reopens tomorrow
I think I can relate to you lol. I don't have any friends except my school friends and we never meet outside the school...
Hope your term starts soon (if that's what you want?) and you meet your friends really soon!!!!!!

You are not you when you are sane.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Victoria Lena Jones wrote: 18 Jun 2024, 20:52 How are you Alex? Can I call you Alex?
I'm good, thanks, how're you? and yeah alex works or rhea works as well!

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
This game is basically a group chat :lol:

Anastasia Blackwood-Varney
Mors irrumat omnia
iNPC========..
Astrid Théa Olsen

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Anastasia Varney wrote: 19 Jun 2024, 15:50 This game is basically a group chat :lol:
that's kinda what it's turned into, ig! lmao

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
[quote]Hehe, that's true!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hi:wink3: :bye:

" It's kind of FUN to do the IMPOSSIBLE"
-Walt Disney |~|█▓▒▒░░░The Messy Desk░░░▒▒▓█

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
@Prat Pass, sorry, I mean Batman, I thought you said you were gonna write for the rp lol

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Alexandria Clark wrote: 19 Jun 2024, 17:57 @Prat Pass, sorry, I mean Batman, I thought you said you were gonna write for the rp lol
You wouldn't believe it
I was writing it, mid way we had a thunderstorm warning and then it started and electricity went off so boom no wifi, writing it again within the hour

tldr, Divine intervention stopped me from writing

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Prat Pass wrote: 19 Jun 2024, 18:07
Alexandria Clark wrote: 19 Jun 2024, 17:57 @Prat Pass, sorry, I mean Batman, I thought you said you were gonna write for the rp lol
You wouldn't believe it
I was writing it, mid way we had a thunderstorm warning and then it started and electricity went off so boom no wifi, writing it again within the hour

tldr, Divine intervention stopped me from writing
lmao, I totally believe you

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov