Last person to post wins!
How are you Alex? Can I call you Alex?
Last person to post wins!
Heyo!! can't believe I'm here when I'm supposed to sleep cuz my school finally reopens tomorrowAlexandria Clark wrote: 18 Jun 2024, 20:37lol, I love school! i don't really get to see my friends outside of school, especially during the summerPrat Pass wrote: 18 Jun 2024, 20:35You mean happy? why art thou befallen upon sadness when douth escaped prisonAlexandria Clark wrote: 18 Jun 2024, 20:34oh cool!
y'all today was my last day of school until September, I'm so sad!
I think I can relate to you lol. I don't have any friends except my school friends and we never meet outside the school...
Hope your term starts soon (if that's what you want?) and you meet your friends really soon!!!!!!
You are not you when you are sane.
Last person to post wins!
I'm good, thanks, how're you? and yeah alex works or rhea works as well!
Last person to post wins!
This game is basically a group chat
| Anastasia Blackwood-Varney Mors irrumat omnia |
Last person to post wins!
that's kinda what it's turned into, ig! lmao
Last person to post wins!
[quote]Hehe, that's true!
Last person to post wins!
Hi:wink3:
Last person to post wins!
@Prat Pass, sorry, I mean Batman, I thought you said you were gonna write for the rp lol
Last person to post wins!
You wouldn't believe itAlexandria Clark wrote: 19 Jun 2024, 17:57 @Prat Pass, sorry, I mean Batman, I thought you said you were gonna write for the rp lol
I was writing it, mid way we had a thunderstorm warning and then it started and electricity went off so boom no wifi, writing it again within the hour
tldr, Divine intervention stopped me from writing
| Prat Pass - Slytherin | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13 |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15 |
Last person to post wins!
lmao, I totally believe youPrat Pass wrote: 19 Jun 2024, 18:07You wouldn't believe itAlexandria Clark wrote: 19 Jun 2024, 17:57 @Prat Pass, sorry, I mean Batman, I thought you said you were gonna write for the rp lol
I was writing it, mid way we had a thunderstorm warning and then it started and electricity went off so boom no wifi, writing it again within the hour
tldr, Divine intervention stopped me from writing