Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

I thought you said their stepmother loved birds?

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Aston Beckett wrote: 17 Jun 2024, 07:22 I thought you said their stepmother loved birds?
they gaslighting you

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Aston Beckett wrote: 17 Jun 2024, 07:22 I thought you said their stepmother loved birds?
Typo whoops

Hey would you like to guess what happens to cass's stepmother :D

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Cass Ito wrote: 17 Jun 2024, 07:24
Aston Beckett wrote: 17 Jun 2024, 07:22 I thought you said their stepmother loved birds?
Typo whoops

Hey would you like to guess what happens to cass's stepmother :D
pls don't say death by birds

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Cass Ito wrote: 17 Jun 2024, 07:24
Aston Beckett wrote: 17 Jun 2024, 07:22 I thought you said their stepmother loved birds?
Typo whoops

Hey would you like to guess what happens to cass's stepmother :D
was she eaten by giant birds?

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Prat Pass wrote: 17 Jun 2024, 07:24
Cass Ito wrote: 17 Jun 2024, 07:24
Aston Beckett wrote: 17 Jun 2024, 07:22 I thought you said their stepmother loved birds?
Typo whoops

Hey would you like to guess what happens to cass's stepmother :D
pls don't say death by birds
Hehe no she's perfectly fine. For now

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I think she's alive?? at least for now

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
i'm finna go to bed, goodnight everyone!

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Aston Beckett wrote: 17 Jun 2024, 07:25 I think she's alive?? at least for now
Why are you threatening her !!??
Let me get my shovel

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Prat Pass wrote: 17 Jun 2024, 07:29
Aston Beckett wrote: 17 Jun 2024, 07:25 I think she's alive?? at least for now
Why are you threatening her !!??
Let me get my shovel
Aston please stop plotting to murder Cass's stepmother that family has been through enough already

And goodnight Alex!

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones