Last person to post wins!
they gaslighting you
| Prat Pass - Slytherin | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13 |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15 |
Last person to post wins!
Typo whoops
Hey would you like to guess what happens to cass's stepmother
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
Last person to post wins!
pls don't say death by birdsCass Ito wrote: 17 Jun 2024, 07:24Typo whoops
Hey would you like to guess what happens to cass's stepmother![]()
| Prat Pass - Slytherin | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13 |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15 |
Last person to post wins!
was she eaten by giant birds?Cass Ito wrote: 17 Jun 2024, 07:24Typo whoops
Hey would you like to guess what happens to cass's stepmother![]()
Last person to post wins!
Hehe no she's perfectly fine. For now
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
Last person to post wins!
i'm finna go to bed, goodnight everyone!
Last person to post wins!
Why are you threatening her !!??
Let me get my shovel
| Prat Pass - Slytherin | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13 |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15 |
Last person to post wins!
Aston please stop plotting to murder Cass's stepmother that family has been through enough already
And goodnight Alex!
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones