OOC Let's Chat!

Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 2 Jan 2026, 02:06
Jrue Peterson wrote: 2 Jan 2026, 01:48
Aiden Choi wrote: 2 Jan 2026, 01:13 Guysss I kinda miss roleplaying as Norena... I like Aiden but I soooo miss Nore :')
Me with Eliza… but only because of her weasley aesthetic. I could have fixed her up and made her cute if I hadn’t jumped the gun to delete her
i feel this way about my old character nara! she was so cute and really interesting,,,, but i love scout too much to ever want to get rid of her!!!
I sooo so get it but I also love scout!! My first character, Rowan was in the same promotion as scout and i remember looking at you ency and being like "oooh"

But I think I might actually go back to Norena idk I love her, I love Aiden too but I have a bigger attachment to Nore

┈┈
┈┈
┈┈
aiden choi
───•⋅⊰༻༺⊱⋅•───
shop ₊ npc
┈┈
┈┈
┈┈
your lips my lips, apocalypse
───•⋅⊰༻༺⊱⋅•───
⊹ Sta # ┊ Eva # ┊ Str # ┊ Wis # ┊ Arc # ┊ Acc # ⊹
┈┈
┈┈
┈┈

OOC Let's Chat!
hi… :cute:

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hana Suzuki wrote: 2 Jan 2026, 03:51 hi… :cute:
hi hana :wow:

┈┈
┈┈
┈┈
aiden choi
───•⋅⊰༻༺⊱⋅•───
shop ₊ npc
┈┈
┈┈
┈┈
your lips my lips, apocalypse
───•⋅⊰༻༺⊱⋅•───
⊹ Sta # ┊ Eva # ┊ Str # ┊ Wis # ┊ Arc # ┊ Acc # ⊹
┈┈
┈┈
┈┈

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Aiden!!

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
how are youuu??

┈┈
┈┈
┈┈
aiden choi
───•⋅⊰༻༺⊱⋅•───
shop ₊ npc
┈┈
┈┈
┈┈
your lips my lips, apocalypse
───•⋅⊰༻༺⊱⋅•───
⊹ Sta # ┊ Eva # ┊ Str # ┊ Wis # ┊ Arc # ┊ Acc # ⊹
┈┈
┈┈
┈┈

OOC Let's Chat!
I just spent eight hours at a family friends' house, and I just want to cry x-x {but it'll be fine, I can sleep soon!} anyway, hiiiii peoples :sweatingbullets:

STA - 7 | EVA - 8 | STR - 6
WIS - 7 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
STA - 7 | EVA - 8 | STR - 5
WIS - 4 | AP - 3 | ACC - 8

OOC Let's Chat!
Wow. I just finished Stranger Things and I’m so sad! 😭 I grew up watching this show and still remember the day it came out and now the show’s ended!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Aiden Choi wrote: 2 Jan 2026, 03:55 how are youuu??
Im good!!

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
:whistling:

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼