Back 9041 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

who is calling Emmy sus???? she’s literally the most un-sus person here

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
EMM!! <3

Finally on winter break, which means two of the best things: Christmas and my birthday! If you will, my two favorite people’s birthdays ;) It couldn’t have come soon enough, I have been so stressed lately :sweatingbullets:

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
Ava Winchect wrote: 20 Dec 2024, 21:33 EMM!! <3

Finally on winter break, which means two of the best things: Christmas and my birthday! If you will, my two favorite people’s birthdays ;) It couldn’t have come soon enough, I have been so stressed lately :sweatingbullets:
AVA!!! <3

*tacklesnugs*

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 20 Dec 2024, 21:35
Ava Winchect wrote: 20 Dec 2024, 21:33 EMM!! <3

Finally on winter break, which means two of the best things: Christmas and my birthday! If you will, my two favorite people’s birthdays ;) It couldn’t have come soon enough, I have been so stressed lately :sweatingbullets:
AVA!!! <3

*tacklesnugs*
EMMMM!!! <3 *snugs*

I may see what I can reveal to you about the lore being planned T-)

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
Ava Winchect wrote: 20 Dec 2024, 21:36
Emily Shephard wrote: 20 Dec 2024, 21:35
Ava Winchect wrote: 20 Dec 2024, 21:33 EMM!! <3

Finally on winter break, which means two of the best things: Christmas and my birthday! If you will, my two favorite people’s birthdays ;) It couldn’t have come soon enough, I have been so stressed lately :sweatingbullets:
AVA!!! <3

*tacklesnugs*
EMMMM!!! <3 *snugs*

I may see what I can reveal to you about the lore being planned T-)
*GGGGAAAASSSSPPPP*!!!! :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 20 Dec 2024, 21:38
Ava Winchect wrote: 20 Dec 2024, 21:36
Emily Shephard wrote: 20 Dec 2024, 21:35
Ava Winchect wrote: 20 Dec 2024, 21:33 EMM!! <3

Finally on winter break, which means two of the best things: Christmas and my birthday! If you will, my two favorite people’s birthdays ;) It couldn’t have come soon enough, I have been so stressed lately :sweatingbullets:
AVA!!! <3

*tacklesnugs*
EMMMM!!! <3 *snugs*

I may see what I can reveal to you about the lore being planned T-)
*GGGGAAAASSSSPPPP*!!!! :wow:
There have been a few clues here and there, but I may enlist you to help me with some new stuff I’m planning, cus you’re the queen of lore!!

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
Ava Winchect wrote: 20 Dec 2024, 21:39
Emily Shephard wrote: 20 Dec 2024, 21:38
Ava Winchect wrote: 20 Dec 2024, 21:36
Emily Shephard wrote: 20 Dec 2024, 21:35
Ava Winchect wrote: 20 Dec 2024, 21:33 EMM!! <3

Finally on winter break, which means two of the best things: Christmas and my birthday! If you will, my two favorite people’s birthdays ;) It couldn’t have come soon enough, I have been so stressed lately :sweatingbullets:
AVA!!! <3

*tacklesnugs*
EMMMM!!! <3 *snugs*

I may see what I can reveal to you about the lore being planned T-)
*GGGGAAAASSSSPPPP*!!!! :wow:
There have been a few clues here and there, but I may enlist you to help me with some new stuff I’m planning, cus you’re the queen of lore!!
I've got my peepers peeled!

And... Aww :blush:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Ava Winchect wrote: 20 Dec 2024, 21:33 EMM!! <3

Finally on winter break, which means two of the best things: Christmas and my birthday! If you will, my two favorite people’s birthdays ;) It couldn’t have come soon enough, I have been so stressed lately :sweatingbullets:
Birthday season!! Im so excited for my birthday aswell hehe

ency • shop | "With a ticket for a runaway train" | owl • threads
OOC Let's Chat!
Happy B-day to you both!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
Ava Winchect wrote: 20 Dec 2024, 21:33 EMM!! <3

Finally on winter break, which means two of the best things: Christmas and my birthday! If you will, my two favorite people’s birthdays ;) It couldn’t have come soon enough, I have been so stressed lately :sweatingbullets:
Happy birthday to both of you! I hope you can relax a bit!

And engage in some serious lorecraft! :green_heart:

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Back 9041 / 18141