20 Dec 2024, 21:20
Let's Chat!
20 Dec 2024, 21:33
Let's Chat!
20 Dec 2024, 21:35
Let's Chat!
AVA!!!Ava Winchect wrote: 20 Dec 2024, 21:33 EMM!!
Finally on winter break, which means two of the best things: Christmas and my birthday! If you will, my two favorite people’s birthdaysIt couldn’t have come soon enough, I have been so stressed lately
![]()
*tacklesnugs*
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
20 Dec 2024, 21:36
Let's Chat!
EMMMM!!!Emily Shephard wrote: 20 Dec 2024, 21:35AVA!!!Ava Winchect wrote: 20 Dec 2024, 21:33 EMM!!
Finally on winter break, which means two of the best things: Christmas and my birthday! If you will, my two favorite people’s birthdaysIt couldn’t have come soon enough, I have been so stressed lately
![]()
*tacklesnugs*
I may see what I can reveal to you about the lore being planned
20 Dec 2024, 21:38
Let's Chat!
*GGGGAAAASSSSPPPP*!!!!Ava Winchect wrote: 20 Dec 2024, 21:36EMMMM!!!Emily Shephard wrote: 20 Dec 2024, 21:35AVA!!!Ava Winchect wrote: 20 Dec 2024, 21:33 EMM!!
Finally on winter break, which means two of the best things: Christmas and my birthday! If you will, my two favorite people’s birthdaysIt couldn’t have come soon enough, I have been so stressed lately
![]()
*tacklesnugs**snugs*
I may see what I can reveal to you about the lore being planned![]()
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
20 Dec 2024, 21:39
Let's Chat!
There have been a few clues here and there, but I may enlist you to help me with some new stuff I’m planning, cus you’re the queen of lore!!Emily Shephard wrote: 20 Dec 2024, 21:38*GGGGAAAASSSSPPPP*!!!!Ava Winchect wrote: 20 Dec 2024, 21:36EMMMM!!!Emily Shephard wrote: 20 Dec 2024, 21:35AVA!!!Ava Winchect wrote: 20 Dec 2024, 21:33 EMM!!
Finally on winter break, which means two of the best things: Christmas and my birthday! If you will, my two favorite people’s birthdaysIt couldn’t have come soon enough, I have been so stressed lately
![]()
*tacklesnugs**snugs*
I may see what I can reveal to you about the lore being planned![]()
![]()
20 Dec 2024, 21:40
Let's Chat!
I've got my peepers peeled!Ava Winchect wrote: 20 Dec 2024, 21:39There have been a few clues here and there, but I may enlist you to help me with some new stuff I’m planning, cus you’re the queen of lore!!Emily Shephard wrote: 20 Dec 2024, 21:38*GGGGAAAASSSSPPPP*!!!!Ava Winchect wrote: 20 Dec 2024, 21:36EMMMM!!!Emily Shephard wrote: 20 Dec 2024, 21:35AVA!!!Ava Winchect wrote: 20 Dec 2024, 21:33 EMM!!
Finally on winter break, which means two of the best things: Christmas and my birthday! If you will, my two favorite people’s birthdaysIt couldn’t have come soon enough, I have been so stressed lately
![]()
*tacklesnugs**snugs*
I may see what I can reveal to you about the lore being planned![]()
![]()
And... Aww
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
20 Dec 2024, 21:44
Let's Chat!
Birthday season!! Im so excited for my birthday aswell heheAva Winchect wrote: 20 Dec 2024, 21:33 EMM!!
Finally on winter break, which means two of the best things: Christmas and my birthday! If you will, my two favorite people’s birthdaysIt couldn’t have come soon enough, I have been so stressed lately
![]()
20 Dec 2024, 22:31
Let's Chat!
Happy birthday to both of you! I hope you can relax a bit!Ava Winchect wrote: 20 Dec 2024, 21:33 EMM!!
Finally on winter break, which means two of the best things: Christmas and my birthday! If you will, my two favorite people’s birthdaysIt couldn’t have come soon enough, I have been so stressed lately
![]()
And engage in some serious lorecraft!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire