How Well Known Are You On HiO?

4/10 I've seen you around

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
30000/10 I have absolutely no clue who you are! :grin: jk yk

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
30000000/10 Best games room friend! :grin:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
4000000000/10 One of the nicest earthlings I know :alien:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
500000000/10 Thanks! You are one of the nicest non earthlings I know.

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3/10 I see you a lot, don't really interact a whole lot

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 seeing you around a lot!! 👀

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
i4/0.000000000001 :cute:

Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. 𝄞 Shop ˙⋆✮⋆˚࿔ iNPC: Akari Kabukimono

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
45x³²+760/2⁵/10 :hypno: :cute:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
oop- ehehehehehehhhehehehe but what is x?? that has been simplified to (45x32/23.75)/10

I rate you a.... x = 55921
38x6 + 943x + 35909872735418/10

Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. 𝄞 Shop ˙⋆✮⋆˚࿔ iNPC: Akari Kabukimono