19 Dec 2024, 03:17
Let's Chat!
19 Dec 2024, 03:20
Let's Chat!
Tis done! But I'm afraid you'll need the camo cloak, since it's posted in the forbidden forest forum!Avery Gray wrote: 19 Dec 2024, 02:59 This sounds exciting! I can't wait! Could you ping me when you're finished? I would love to read it!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
19 Dec 2024, 03:35
Let's Chat!
Gn Ava! Heyo Em!!
I'll read it then
I'll read it then
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
19 Dec 2024, 03:36
Let's Chat!
JO!
Na-night Ava!
Na-night Ava!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
19 Dec 2024, 03:36
Let's Chat!
How've ya been?
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
19 Dec 2024, 03:37
Let's Chat!
Not too bad! Just trying to get organised for the holidays!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
19 Dec 2024, 03:38
Let's Chat!
Cool! I'm gonna be as active as usual from now on hehe
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
19 Dec 2024, 03:39
Let's Chat!
Wahoo!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
19 Dec 2024, 03:39
Let's Chat!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
19 Dec 2024, 04:58
Let's Chat!
Pro tip: if you're old, you don't need a camo cloak!Emily Shephard wrote: 19 Dec 2024, 03:20Tis done! But I'm afraid you'll need the camo cloak, since it's posted in the forbidden forest forum!Avery Gray wrote: 19 Dec 2024, 02:59 This sounds exciting! I can't wait! Could you ping me when you're finished? I would love to read it!![]()
(7 days until Christmas!)