18 Dec 2024, 15:46
Let's Chat!
thank u!!! ive been really into brown for some reason lately?? my banners have been mocha-colored recently lol
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
18 Dec 2024, 15:47
Let's Chat!
[quote]OMG! The banner is so pretty!
๐๐ฃ๐๐๐๐ช ๐น๐๐๐๐๐ช |๐๐๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐๐ช๐๐ช๐ฌ๐ฑ๐ฌ
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
18 Dec 2024, 15:48
Let's Chat!
Can't blame ya, brown is such a good colour aesthetic things xP Your banner looks amazing, can't believe you made it quicklyScout Fu-Hai wrote: 18 Dec 2024, 15:46thank u!!! ive been really into brown for some reason lately?? my banners have been mocha-colored recently lol
18 Dec 2024, 15:58
Let's Chat!
eugh I know what itโs like to take finals while sick so I hope you feel better sooner instead of later. Iโll also wish your schoolโs power goes out by mysterious circumstances so you can get out of doing workOliver Armani wrote: 18 Dec 2024, 15:42im so-so, think im a little sick so that sucks- just finished a final have lots of time before class is over though so just bored XD
How are yall?
18 Dec 2024, 15:58
Let's Chat!
thanks tracey and jan!!
i really need to get back into making banners sigh
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
18 Dec 2024, 16:01
Let's Chat!
OMG THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!!! You're honestly amazing, it's soo cutee!!!Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 18 Dec 2024, 15:38i made u a banner lolLyanna Oak wrote: 18 Dec 2024, 15:10Hi, I'm good too! Thanks a lot for the nice welcome @Tracey Bailey and @Simon Kincaid! Speaking of banners, I don't have one at all yetTracey Bailey wrote: 18 Dec 2024, 14:59I'm good! You? Oh, welcome to hio! How are you enjoying the site so far?going to wait a couple weeks so I get enough money that I won't be entirely broke, and either way I won't be rping over Christmas so shouldn't be too much of a problem. Also, why does it show I have 11 galeons on my profile, but only 13 sickles and 3 nuts under my name in the toolbar? (above the trunk, chocolate frogs, beans, advent, account, classes etc. I mean)
And yeah I'm rambling on even more so no prob haha![]()
Reducio![]()
Code: Select all
[img]/images/upload/avd6hdm1p13u.webp[/img]
| xxxxx | โนโง๐ซ๐ธ๐ ๐ญ๐ญ๐ ~ ency โผ ๐บ ๐ฝ๐๐พ๐บ๐๐พ๐, ๐๐๐บ๐'๐ ๐๐๐บ๐ ๐๐๐พ ๐๐บ๐ โผ |
โฎ โฎ |
โน Sta 6 | Eva 10 | Str 7 | Wis 4 | Arc 4 | Acc 10 โน โโโ โฟ๏ธตห สโกษ ห ๏ธต โฟ โโโ |
โฎ โฎ |
xxxxx |
18 Dec 2024, 16:01
Let's Chat!
Yeahh lucky it's not to bad, just a sore throat and general drowsiness. Eye's hurt for some reason, but I'll deal. Not to worried about it, so far finals have been pretty easy.Aodhan Shaw wrote: 18 Dec 2024, 15:58eugh I know what itโs like to take finals while sick so I hope you feel better sooner instead of later. Iโll also wish your schoolโs power goes out by mysterious circumstances so you can get out of doing workOliver Armani wrote: 18 Dec 2024, 15:42im so-so, think im a little sick so that sucks- just finished a final have lots of time before class is over though so just bored XD
How are yall?
tbh long as I got my airpods I'll be good
18 Dec 2024, 16:06
Let's Chat!
Oops sorry, I heard about that before but I'm new here so still kind of learning how things work!Jan Dehoff wrote: 18 Dec 2024, 15:44Help-- I forgot to warn you, we can't do double post here.![]()
| xxxxx | โนโง๐ซ๐ธ๐ ๐ญ๐ญ๐ ~ ency โผ ๐บ ๐ฝ๐๐พ๐บ๐๐พ๐, ๐๐๐บ๐'๐ ๐๐๐บ๐ ๐๐๐พ ๐๐บ๐ โผ |
โฎ โฎ |
โน Sta 6 | Eva 10 | Str 7 | Wis 4 | Arc 4 | Acc 10 โน โโโ โฟ๏ธตห สโกษ ห ๏ธต โฟ โโโ |
โฎ โฎ |
xxxxx |
18 Dec 2024, 16:10
Let's Chat!
Just finished my third final. Still have four to go. . .
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
18 Dec 2024, 16:13
Let's Chat!
Ooh good luck! You'll do great! Also, I'm using my new banner @Scout Fu-Hai just made me (see a few pages earlier on this chat) for my first rp, the hogwarts express one! Thanks again to Scout btw!!
| xxxxx | โนโง๐ซ๐ธ๐ ๐ญ๐ญ๐ ~ ency โผ ๐บ ๐ฝ๐๐พ๐บ๐๐พ๐, ๐๐๐บ๐'๐ ๐๐๐บ๐ ๐๐๐พ ๐๐บ๐ โผ |
โฎ โฎ |
โน Sta 6 | Eva 10 | Str 7 | Wis 4 | Arc 4 | Acc 10 โน โโโ โฟ๏ธตห สโกษ ห ๏ธต โฟ โโโ |
โฎ โฎ |
xxxxx |