Back 9008 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Emily Shephard wrote: 18 Dec 2024, 15:39 Cute banner! :wow:
thank u!!! ive been really into brown for some reason lately?? my banners have been mocha-colored recently lol

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 18 Dec 2024, 15:46
Emily Shephard wrote: 18 Dec 2024, 15:39 Cute banner! :wow:
thank u!!! ive been really into brown for some reason lately?? my banners have been mocha-colored recently lol
Can't blame ya, brown is such a good colour aesthetic things xP Your banner looks amazing, can't believe you made it quickly
OOC Let's Chat!
Oliver Armani wrote: 18 Dec 2024, 15:42
Lyanna Oak wrote: 18 Dec 2024, 15:38
Oliver Armani wrote: 18 Dec 2024, 15:34 Hey everyone!!
Hey! How are you?
Aodhan Shaw wrote: 18 Dec 2024, 15:40
Oliver Armani wrote: 18 Dec 2024, 15:34 Hey everyone!!
OLIVEERR RAAHHH HOW ARE YOU MY FRIEND
:lol: im so-so, think im a little sick so that sucks- just finished a final have lots of time before class is over though so just bored XD

How are yall?
eugh I know what itโ€™s like to take finals while sick so I hope you feel better sooner instead of later. Iโ€™ll also wish your schoolโ€™s power goes out by mysterious circumstances so you can get out of doing work

[inpc is jamie saeng]
i've set my sights so high, my eyes are in the back of my skull
OOC Let's Chat!
thanks tracey and jan!! <3 i really need to get back into making banners sigh

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 18 Dec 2024, 15:38
Lyanna Oak wrote: 18 Dec 2024, 15:10
Tracey Bailey wrote: 18 Dec 2024, 14:59
Lyanna Oak wrote: 18 Dec 2024, 14:54 Hi! Hru?
I'm good! You? Oh, welcome to hio! How are you enjoying the site so far?
Hi, I'm good too! Thanks a lot for the nice welcome @Tracey Bailey and @Simon Kincaid! Speaking of banners, I don't have one at all yet :grin: going to wait a couple weeks so I get enough money that I won't be entirely broke, and either way I won't be rping over Christmas so shouldn't be too much of a problem. Also, why does it show I have 11 galeons on my profile, but only 13 sickles and 3 nuts under my name in the toolbar? (above the trunk, chocolate frogs, beans, advent, account, classes etc. I mean)

And yeah I'm rambling on even more so no prob haha :lol:
i made u a banner lol

Reducio
Image posted by the member

Code: Select all

[img]/images/upload/avd6hdm1p13u.webp[/img]
OMG THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!!! You're honestly amazing, it's soo cutee!!!

xxxxx โŠนโœง๐–ซ๐–ธ๐– ๐–ญ๐–ญ๐–  ~ ency
โ˜ผ ๐–บ ๐–ฝ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐—†๐–พ๐—‹, ๐—๐—๐–บ๐—'๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐—Œ๐—๐–พ ๐—๐–บ๐—Œ โ˜ผ
โ‹ฎ
โ‹ฎ
โŠน Sta 6 | Eva 10 | Str 7 | Wis 4 | Arc 4 | Acc 10 โŠน
โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ€ฟ๏ธตห“ สšโ™กษž ห“ ๏ธต โ€ฟ โ”€โ”€โ”€

โ‹ฎ
โ‹ฎ

xxxxx
OOC Let's Chat!
Aodhan Shaw wrote: 18 Dec 2024, 15:58
Oliver Armani wrote: 18 Dec 2024, 15:42
Lyanna Oak wrote: 18 Dec 2024, 15:38
Oliver Armani wrote: 18 Dec 2024, 15:34 Hey everyone!!
Hey! How are you?
Aodhan Shaw wrote: 18 Dec 2024, 15:40
Oliver Armani wrote: 18 Dec 2024, 15:34 Hey everyone!!
OLIVEERR RAAHHH HOW ARE YOU MY FRIEND
:lol: im so-so, think im a little sick so that sucks- just finished a final have lots of time before class is over though so just bored XD

How are yall?
eugh I know what itโ€™s like to take finals while sick so I hope you feel better sooner instead of later. Iโ€™ll also wish your schoolโ€™s power goes out by mysterious circumstances so you can get out of doing work
Yeahh lucky it's not to bad, just a sore throat and general drowsiness. Eye's hurt for some reason, but I'll deal. Not to worried about it, so far finals have been pretty easy. :lol: Though a power outage would be good :eyes: tbh long as I got my airpods I'll be good

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
Jan Dehoff wrote: 18 Dec 2024, 15:44
Lyanna Oak wrote: 18 Dec 2024, 15:38
Oliver Armani wrote: 18 Dec 2024, 15:34 Hey everyone!!
Hey! How are you?
Help-- I forgot to warn you, we can't do double post here. :sweatingbullets:
Oops sorry, I heard about that before but I'm new here so still kind of learning how things work! :fool: :innocent:

xxxxx โŠนโœง๐–ซ๐–ธ๐– ๐–ญ๐–ญ๐–  ~ ency
โ˜ผ ๐–บ ๐–ฝ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐—†๐–พ๐—‹, ๐—๐—๐–บ๐—'๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐—Œ๐—๐–พ ๐—๐–บ๐—Œ โ˜ผ
โ‹ฎ
โ‹ฎ
โŠน Sta 6 | Eva 10 | Str 7 | Wis 4 | Arc 4 | Acc 10 โŠน
โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ€ฟ๏ธตห“ สšโ™กษž ห“ ๏ธต โ€ฟ โ”€โ”€โ”€

โ‹ฎ
โ‹ฎ

xxxxx
OOC Let's Chat!
Just finished my third final. Still have four to go. . .

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 18 Dec 2024, 16:10 Just finished my third final. Still have four to go. . .
Ooh good luck! You'll do great! Also, I'm using my new banner @Scout Fu-Hai just made me (see a few pages earlier on this chat) for my first rp, the hogwarts express one! Thanks again to Scout btw!!

xxxxx โŠนโœง๐–ซ๐–ธ๐– ๐–ญ๐–ญ๐–  ~ ency
โ˜ผ ๐–บ ๐–ฝ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐—†๐–พ๐—‹, ๐—๐—๐–บ๐—'๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐—Œ๐—๐–พ ๐—๐–บ๐—Œ โ˜ผ
โ‹ฎ
โ‹ฎ
โŠน Sta 6 | Eva 10 | Str 7 | Wis 4 | Arc 4 | Acc 10 โŠน
โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ€ฟ๏ธตห“ สšโ™กษž ห“ ๏ธต โ€ฟ โ”€โ”€โ”€

โ‹ฎ
โ‹ฎ

xxxxx
Back 9008 / 18141