10 Dec 2024, 03:56
Let's Chat!
Aww Scoutie and Emi for life! 
I'm down for whatever tickles your fancy!
I just like scoutie and emi doing stuff together :3

I'm down for whatever tickles your fancy!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
10 Dec 2024, 04:04
Let's Chat!
mwahahaha!! once i finish this portfolio i will start writing >:) i also love emi and scout doing stuff!!! theyre so funny togetherEmily Shephard wrote: 10 Dec 2024, 03:56 Aww Scoutie and Emi for life!
I'm down for whatever tickles your fancy!I just like scoutie and emi doing stuff together :3
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
10 Dec 2024, 05:25
Let's Chat!
Cya tmrw Tracey!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
10 Dec 2024, 06:23
Let's Chat!
10 Dec 2024, 06:31
Let's Chat!
just had to date a thread "january 2025" im not gonna recover from how fast time passes
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
10 Dec 2024, 06:32
Let's Chat!
oh.Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 10 Dec 2024, 06:31 just had to date a thread "january 2025" im not gonna recover from how fast time passes
*realizes what day it is*
10 Dec 2024, 06:38
Let's Chat!
Goodnight everyone!!
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
10 Dec 2024, 07:12
Let's Chat!
so crazy dude cause how is 2024 almost over? i spent like my entire life waiting for this year lolVioleta Roux wrote: 10 Dec 2024, 06:32oh.Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 10 Dec 2024, 06:31 just had to date a thread "january 2025" im not gonna recover from how fast time passes
*realizes what day it is*
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je