How Well Known Are You On HiO?
15/10 hello there! What’s your name? :3
| Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. 𝄞 Shop ˙⋆✮⋆˚࿔ | iNPC: Akari Kabukimono |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
16/10 hellooo. Anything you call me, as long as you do
jokingjokingjokingiamjoking-
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
20/10 bahaha pleased to meet you, Anirbas.
| Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. 𝄞 Shop ˙⋆✮⋆˚࿔ | iNPC: Akari Kabukimono |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3/10 I've never spoken to you but I often see you in games rooms
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1/10 ive never seen you before! hi!!!
sta 8 | eva 8 | str 3 | wis 7 | arc 6 | acc 10
inpc: bastien archambeau
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5/10 hello! Seen you a couple of times, talked a couple of times
| Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. 𝄞 Shop ˙⋆✮⋆˚࿔ | iNPC: Akari Kabukimono |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
57/10 Anirbas, huh?
and where exactly did you dug that up from-
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1/10 ive never seen you before!
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1/10 I have never seen you before sorry
No one can stop you to be who you are - Wumuti