Back 8856 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Another day, another attempt at finishing a long solo post :lol:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Ava Winchect wrote: 7 Dec 2024, 03:44 I’m scared.

Realized that the stuff that happened last year that has been worrying me for so long all happened for a reason. It’s made me a better person, and gave me a way to connect to people through experiences I hadn’t had before. So much closure in a way I hadn’t expected it to come

God always has a plan!
:green_heart:

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin! :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello! Let's chit chat, I'm bored!!
OOC Let's Chat!
Welcome to the Site Avril! Do you like the site?

if you are feeling lost may i suggest that you have a look at this topic : viewtopic.php?t=19987

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 7 Dec 2024, 10:45 Colin! :wow:
Emi! How about our semi pv? Can it be a lore piece

𝙴𝙼𝚂
I’ll Love
|
|
|
𝙸𝙻𝚉
I’ll Protect
|
|
|
𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙
I’ll Shine
OOC Let's Chat!
Eugenia Karageorgiadi wrote: 7 Dec 2024, 11:25
Emily Shephard wrote: 7 Dec 2024, 10:45 Colin! :wow:
Emi! How about our semi pv? Can it be a lore piece
Oo! It's meant to be! I haven't got round to that yet since I'm still catching up on a few planned posts ;) It's on my to-do list!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 7 Dec 2024, 11:26
Eugenia Karageorgiadi wrote: 7 Dec 2024, 11:25
Emily Shephard wrote: 7 Dec 2024, 10:45 Colin! :wow:
Emi! How about our semi pv? Can it be a lore piece
Oo! It's meant to be! I haven't got round to that yet since I'm still catching up on a few planned posts ;) It's on my to-do list!
Yay! Lore for both of us! I’m patient, it’s okay! I can wait

𝙴𝙼𝚂
I’ll Love
|
|
|
𝙸𝙻𝚉
I’ll Protect
|
|
|
𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙
I’ll Shine
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 7 Dec 2024, 10:45 Colin! :wow:
Ready for some serious flying? :wow:

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 7 Dec 2024, 11:29
Emily Shephard wrote: 7 Dec 2024, 10:45 Colin! :wow:
Ready for some serious flying? :wow:
I-- :blush:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Back 8856 / 18141