Last person to post wins!
[quote]*hands all three of them a trophy*
You are all winners!
You are all winners!
Last person to post wins!
*Snatches the other two* Im sorry Tracey but desperate times call for desperate measures there can only be one victor
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
Last person to post wins!
um yes you are
Last person to post wins!
The wrong one? Who's the right one then?
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
Last person to post wins!
me obviously
Last person to post wins!
Since when are you a redhead? And also wasn't the other redhead the loser? I can agree with you claiming to be a loser no i cant you are wonderful this is all in jest
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
Last person to post wins!
irl, i'm a ginger lol
and yes it's that other redhead.
aww thx cass!
and yes it's that other redhead.
aww thx cass!