Back 8784 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Emily Shephard wrote: 2 Dec 2024, 03:14 AVA!! 💛💛

I've taken the box for scientific observation!
Don’t say I didn’t warn you…

I oughta turn in early tonight after a few days of staying up late, good luck with that box…

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
Whatever the outcome, it'll be better than my assignments...!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Aw *snugs*

You’ve got this! They do say your first idea is your worst idea, it just needs a little refining!

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
Ava Winchect wrote: 2 Dec 2024, 03:36 Aw *snugs*

You’ve got this! They do say your first idea is your worst idea, it just needs a little refining!
:blush:

*snugs*

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Kiera!!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Heyy
I jus made more cookies lol
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Night all!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Gn Tracey!!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Don't forget to get your advent calendar


Haven Bohannon



Kavi Kattimani

Back 8784 / 18141