Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

*summons more popcorn* yeah i'm still the winner

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Fake throne! *opens a trapdoor and the throne and sign fall down it* The real ruler is standing right here

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
*puts the throne and sign back up and summons even more popcorn* I AM STILL THE REAL RULER

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Your lies fool no one

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
oh for merlin's sake wingardium leviosa! *chair floats upward with moi in it* you are so rude to we in power

Besides, don't you see the sign has my name?

Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow, but alive, gloriously alive today

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Curse my lack of spells! Your sign tells a lie and none of your fancy tricks will change that

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
If I give you all popcorn will you get me win in peace?

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
My sign is the most truthful of all signs ever to exist. And no, I shan't be bribed with popcorn like a toddler.

Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow, but alive, gloriously alive today

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
hmmm, what about chocolate? I am already the winner

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Your bribes have no affect on me either. I, the victor will not be swayed so easily

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones