Back 8756 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Hi Sabrina!!! I'm doin' great as usual :rofl:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
hello!! Wow I haven't been very active for a long time. I was just coming to the site to see what's going on... And I completely missed a month. Right now I need to translate 50,000 words from my native language to English for my story.

Edit:So I might not be active during this day...

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Jo, hi! Nice seeing ya on here, as always :P

Aaah thats rough Alliasta - I send all my power and strength to you, you can do it girl! <3
OOC Let's Chat!
ALLI! :wow:
Whew that's tough indeed :cryhappy: All the best!!!!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 30 Nov 2024, 08:28 Morning Kora!!
morning joseph hru

forever running out of time
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm S P E N T A F R I C U L A R ✨️
You?

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
@Sabrina Lyons @Joseph Sims Aww thank you so much! I feel so empowered already!!!

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7
OOC Let's Chat!
No prob Alli :meninblack:
I believe in you~

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 30 Nov 2024, 09:21 I'm S P E N T A F R I C U L A R ✨️
You?
I am TirEd and a GreMlin today :D ✨✨

forever running out of time
OOC Let's Chat!
Goodnight everyone!

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency
Back 8756 / 18141