Back 8755 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Crucabena de’Arte wrote: 30 Nov 2024, 04:20
Tracey Bailey wrote: 30 Nov 2024, 04:06
Welcome @Crucabena de'Arte!
Thank you! I was surprised to land in Ravenclaw but figured it could be either Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, or Slytherin.
I, as well, am surprised to be in Ravenclaw (Actually not), but welcome!
OOC Let's Chat!
booo ravenclaw is the worse!!! gryffindor on top >:)

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
The numbers in the entrance hall seem to say otherwise... :cryhappy:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Thank you everyone!
It seems to be that Ravenclaws are the smart ones while Gryffindors tend to be…rash which can get them a bit in over their heads and get into more trouble... or maybe that’s a misconception.. (blinks innocently while smiling slyly) 😂
Last edited by Crucabena de’Arte on 30 Nov 2024, 06:29, edited 1 time in total.
OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 30 Nov 2024, 04:33 booo ravenclaw is the worse!!! gryffindor on top >:)
No, no! Rave -- actually, you might be right I'm torn between two houses :'(

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Night all!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Goodnight Tracey!

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
morning peoples

forever running out of time
OOC Let's Chat!
Morning Kora!!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Mornin ya'all, how are you doing?
Back 8755 / 18141