29 Nov 2024, 19:06
Let's Chat!
Ahahah... *insert nervous chuckles*
29 Nov 2024, 19:30
Let's Chat!
I'm doing well! Glad that it's the weekend, beacuse I finally get some time to get stuff done haha
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
29 Nov 2024, 20:25
Let's Chat!
That was the most chaotic juggling exercise I've done in a while
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
29 Nov 2024, 20:54
Let's Chat!
I was writing!
I just finished four Pyre posts!
I just finished four Pyre posts!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
29 Nov 2024, 20:57
Let's Chat!
Woohoo!
I'll get round to a Casey Pyre post. He's been busy in the future giving off to the investigators at the Three Broomsticks
I'll get round to a Casey Pyre post. He's been busy in the future giving off to the investigators at the Three Broomsticks
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
29 Nov 2024, 21:19
Let's Chat!
29 Nov 2024, 21:24
Let's Chat!
Casey still needs more medical attention
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
29 Nov 2024, 21:32
Let's Chat!
29 Nov 2024, 21:46
Let's Chat!
awww! wish he/she wasn’t sick. give ‘em a get-better-soon hug from me!