Back 8735 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 29 Nov 2024, 01:14
Emily Shephard wrote: 29 Nov 2024, 01:07
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 29 Nov 2024, 01:07 helloooooooooooooo everyone :]
*snugs* <3
<3 <3 hi boo how r u? ive missed u!!!

hi sage and tracey!!!!~ sage that reply in the gala thread was sooo good omg.... i felt SO BAD for sabrina D; i know zyair feels horrible too lolol
I've missed you too!!! <3

I hope we see more Scout and Zyair content! :wow:

I have... *counts fingers and toes* a lot of lore to catch up on. Will do all that when essays are handed in :sweatingbullets:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
if ur hoping to see more scout and zy then tonight ur wishes shall be answered!! im writing up zyairs solo right now~~~ >:D

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 29 Nov 2024, 01:16
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 29 Nov 2024, 01:14
Emily Shephard wrote: 29 Nov 2024, 01:07
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 29 Nov 2024, 01:07 helloooooooooooooo everyone :]
*snugs* <3
<3 <3 hi boo how r u? ive missed u!!!

hi sage and tracey!!!!~ sage that reply in the gala thread was sooo good omg.... i felt SO BAD for sabrina D; i know zyair feels horrible too lolol
thanks! it was super fun to write :] owl me whenever you wanna plot the outcome thread!

heyo Cass! did you want me to start our roleplay? I just remembered we never really talked about it
A sage! End of the school year for me has been pretty busy, sorry that I haven't been able to find the time before to organise it. I would love for you to, but it might be a little while before I am able to reply

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
Cass Ito wrote: 29 Nov 2024, 01:25
Sage Willows wrote: 29 Nov 2024, 01:16
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 29 Nov 2024, 01:14
Emily Shephard wrote: 29 Nov 2024, 01:07
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 29 Nov 2024, 01:07 helloooooooooooooo everyone :]
*snugs* <3
<3 <3 hi boo how r u? ive missed u!!!

hi sage and tracey!!!!~ sage that reply in the gala thread was sooo good omg.... i felt SO BAD for sabrina D; i know zyair feels horrible too lolol
thanks! it was super fun to write :] owl me whenever you wanna plot the outcome thread!

heyo Cass! did you want me to start our roleplay? I just remembered we never really talked about it
A sage! End of the school year for me has been pretty busy, sorry that I haven't been able to find the time before to organise it. I would love for you to, but it might be a little while before I am able to reply
you're completely okay! I totally understand how busy the end of the year can be! i'll be able to finish it tomorrow probably as it's getting late here!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 29 Nov 2024, 01:22 if ur hoping to see more scout and zy then tonight ur wishes shall be answered!! im writing up zyairs solo right now~~~ >:D
YAYYY!!! :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 28 Nov 2024, 15:32
Avery Gray wrote: 28 Nov 2024, 15:15 Hi Tracey! Hi Erendriel! :grin:
I totally read that as Erendel!
Y'all can call me Eren. It's my nickname : )

Virtuous and fair,
royal and gracious.
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
The Heiress
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
OOC Let's Chat!
i love writing long solos~~ and my characters being SAD >:)

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Awwww! :'(

Doing a Casey post right now actually! Sorry essays, but you're doing my head in...!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 29 Nov 2024, 01:26
Cass Ito wrote: 29 Nov 2024, 01:25
Sage Willows wrote: 29 Nov 2024, 01:16
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 29 Nov 2024, 01:14
Emily Shephard wrote: 29 Nov 2024, 01:07

*snugs* <3
<3 <3 hi boo how r u? ive missed u!!!

hi sage and tracey!!!!~ sage that reply in the gala thread was sooo good omg.... i felt SO BAD for sabrina D; i know zyair feels horrible too lolol
thanks! it was super fun to write :] owl me whenever you wanna plot the outcome thread!

heyo Cass! did you want me to start our roleplay? I just remembered we never really talked about it
A sage! End of the school year for me has been pretty busy, sorry that I haven't been able to find the time before to organise it. I would love for you to, but it might be a little while before I am able to reply
you're completely okay! I totally understand how busy the end of the year can be! i'll be able to finish it tomorrow probably as it's getting late here!
Can't wait to read it! Hopefully when the Christmas holidays come I will have more time to write replies. Right now its been all I can do to stay on top of jobs+school work haha

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
Turkey day!


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
Back 8735 / 18141