29 Nov 2024, 01:18
Let's Chat!
I've missed you too!!!Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 29 Nov 2024, 01:14![]()
hi boo how r u? ive missed u!!!
hi sage and tracey!!!!~ sage that reply in the gala thread was sooo good omg.... i felt SO BAD for sabrina D; i know zyair feels horrible too lolol
I hope we see more Scout and Zyair content!
I have... *counts fingers and toes* a lot of lore to catch up on. Will do all that when essays are handed in
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
29 Nov 2024, 01:22
Let's Chat!
if ur hoping to see more scout and zy then tonight ur wishes shall be answered!! im writing up zyairs solo right now~~~ >:D
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
29 Nov 2024, 01:25
Let's Chat!
A sage! End of the school year for me has been pretty busy, sorry that I haven't been able to find the time before to organise it. I would love for you to, but it might be a little while before I am able to replySage Willows wrote: 29 Nov 2024, 01:16thanks! it was super fun to write :] owl me whenever you wanna plot the outcome thread!Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 29 Nov 2024, 01:14![]()
hi boo how r u? ive missed u!!!
hi sage and tracey!!!!~ sage that reply in the gala thread was sooo good omg.... i felt SO BAD for sabrina D; i know zyair feels horrible too lolol
heyo Cass! did you want me to start our roleplay? I just remembered we never really talked about it
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
29 Nov 2024, 01:26
Let's Chat!
you're completely okay! I totally understand how busy the end of the year can be! i'll be able to finish it tomorrow probably as it's getting late here!Cass Ito wrote: 29 Nov 2024, 01:25A sage! End of the school year for me has been pretty busy, sorry that I haven't been able to find the time before to organise it. I would love for you to, but it might be a little while before I am able to replySage Willows wrote: 29 Nov 2024, 01:16thanks! it was super fun to write :] owl me whenever you wanna plot the outcome thread!Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 29 Nov 2024, 01:14![]()
hi boo how r u? ive missed u!!!
hi sage and tracey!!!!~ sage that reply in the gala thread was sooo good omg.... i felt SO BAD for sabrina D; i know zyair feels horrible too lolol
heyo Cass! did you want me to start our roleplay? I just remembered we never really talked about it
29 Nov 2024, 01:26
Let's Chat!
YAYYY!!!Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 29 Nov 2024, 01:22 if ur hoping to see more scout and zy then tonight ur wishes shall be answered!! im writing up zyairs solo right now~~~ >:D
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
29 Nov 2024, 01:28
Let's Chat!
Y'all can call me Eren. It's my nickname : )
Virtuous and fair, ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤroyal and gracious. |
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ | The Heiress ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ |
29 Nov 2024, 01:52
Let's Chat!
i love writing long solos~~ and my characters being SAD >:)
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
29 Nov 2024, 01:55
Let's Chat!
Awwww!
Doing a Casey post right now actually! Sorry essays, but you're doing my head in...!
Doing a Casey post right now actually! Sorry essays, but you're doing my head in...!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
29 Nov 2024, 02:00
Let's Chat!
Can't wait to read it! Hopefully when the Christmas holidays come I will have more time to write replies. Right now its been all I can do to stay on top of jobs+school work hahaSage Willows wrote: 29 Nov 2024, 01:26you're completely okay! I totally understand how busy the end of the year can be! i'll be able to finish it tomorrow probably as it's getting late here!Cass Ito wrote: 29 Nov 2024, 01:25A sage! End of the school year for me has been pretty busy, sorry that I haven't been able to find the time before to organise it. I would love for you to, but it might be a little while before I am able to replySage Willows wrote: 29 Nov 2024, 01:16thanks! it was super fun to write :] owl me whenever you wanna plot the outcome thread!Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 29 Nov 2024, 01:14![]()
hi boo how r u? ive missed u!!!
hi sage and tracey!!!!~ sage that reply in the gala thread was sooo good omg.... i felt SO BAD for sabrina D; i know zyair feels horrible too lolol
heyo Cass! did you want me to start our roleplay? I just remembered we never really talked about it
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
29 Nov 2024, 02:19
Let's Chat!
Turkey day!
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |