Last person to post wins!
Nah
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
Last person to post wins!
Nawr
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
Last person to post wins!
Actually
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
Last person to post wins!
Still nope. Brought my first broom today btw
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
Last person to post wins!
Yesss she hasn't been approved yet since I messed up a few things with the app but she is going to be a MENACE on the quid pitch. I have spent so much time planning out her stats and abilities
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones