Back 8646 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Why have ads appeared in HiO? Never seen them before :anxious:
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Thanks Joseph!

The founder is running some tests, but hio might have ads from now on, we'll see how the tests go
OOC Let's Chat!
:eyes:

Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Kyra!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Eonaria Kabukimono wrote: 23 Nov 2024, 01:22 Why have ads appeared in HiO? Never seen them before :anxious:
you can read Zach's post here for specifics.

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 22 Nov 2024, 22:27
Ava Winchect wrote: 22 Nov 2024, 22:26
Emily Shephard wrote: 22 Nov 2024, 22:24 Someone say owls?? :wow:

*snugs Tavra* :yellow_heart:
I have a feeling you already have a guess of whatโ€™s happening, so I have a gift for you!

*gives Em a box full of suspense*

๐Ÿค๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿบ
YAY! I love suspense! :wow:

*tacklesnugs Ava* :yellow_heart: :green_heart:
I know you do! Youโ€™ll just have to wait for this one for awhile!

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
Cya guys going swimming soon! :cute:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 23 Nov 2024, 05:50
Have fun, Joseph! Night all!
Gn Tracey!

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Na-night Tracey!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Back 8646 / 18141