22 Nov 2024, 09:29
Let's Chat!
Eric!Eric Kim wrote: 22 Nov 2024, 09:24I am already listening to songs that are festive. And will have to help decorate the uni for Christmas this Sunday. So really do what you like Nabi lol.Nabi Park wrote: 22 Nov 2024, 09:18Reduciohmm...
The grinch sounds good.
I know it is not even december but still
Also hello been a while, and hello to everyone!![]()
That sounds fun! Did you volunteer?
22 Nov 2024, 09:31
Let's Chat!
I signed up for a volunteer program. So I gotta do a lot more stuff now (not regretting it one bit since I had to fight for my spot here lol but it is a bit overwhelming at times now until I get a bit accustomed to this - isn't helping that I have exams (or verifications which are basically still exams/presentations etc but do not "count" as much) every few days now - including today which I am not freaking ready for).Nabi Park wrote: 22 Nov 2024, 09:29Eric!Eric Kim wrote: 22 Nov 2024, 09:24I am already listening to songs that are festive. And will have to help decorate the uni for Christmas this Sunday. So really do what you like Nabi lol.Nabi Park wrote: 22 Nov 2024, 09:18Reduciohmm...
The grinch sounds good.
I know it is not even december but still
Also hello been a while, and hello to everyone!![]()
That sounds fun! Did you volunteer?
| sta • 7 | eva • 6 | str • 1 STATS⠀HERE wis • 7 | arc • 3 | acc • 6 | Seer | Sixth Sense | ability THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS ability | ability | ability |
22 Nov 2024, 09:34
Let's Chat!
Ohh I see sounds fun either waysEric Kim wrote: 22 Nov 2024, 09:31I signed up for a volunteer program. So I gotta do a lot more stuff now (not regretting it one bit since I had to fight for my spot here lol but it is a bit overwhelming at times now until I get a bit accustomed to this - isn't helping that I have exams (or verifications which are basically still exams/presentations etc but do not "count" as much) every few days now - including today which I am not freaking ready for).Nabi Park wrote: 22 Nov 2024, 09:29Eric Kim wrote: 22 Nov 2024, 09:24Nabi Park wrote: 22 Nov 2024, 09:18Reduciohmm...
The grinch sounds good.
I know it is not even december but still
ReducioI am already listening to songs that are festive. And will have to help decorate the uni for Christmas this Sunday. So really do what you like Nabi lol.
Also hello been a while, and hello to everyone!ReducioEric!
That sounds fun! Did you volunteer?
Don't fret I believe in you! Goodluck on your exam!
22 Nov 2024, 09:41
Let's Chat!
It is fun. I am making it sound not so fun but it is tons of fun. Also thank you, I will certainly need the good luck XD.Nabi Park wrote: 22 Nov 2024, 09:34Ohh I see sounds fun either waysEric Kim wrote: 22 Nov 2024, 09:31I signed up for a volunteer program. So I gotta do a lot more stuff now (not regretting it one bit since I had to fight for my spot here lol but it is a bit overwhelming at times now until I get a bit accustomed to this - isn't helping that I have exams (or verifications which are basically still exams/presentations etc but do not "count" as much) every few days now - including today which I am not freaking ready for).Nabi Park wrote: 22 Nov 2024, 09:29Eric Kim wrote: 22 Nov 2024, 09:24Nabi Park wrote: 22 Nov 2024, 09:18Reduciohmm...
The grinch sounds good.
I know it is not even december but still
ReducioI am already listening to songs that are festive. And will have to help decorate the uni for Christmas this Sunday. So really do what you like Nabi lol.
Also hello been a while, and hello to everyone!ReducioEric!
That sounds fun! Did you volunteer?
Don't fret I believe in you! Goodluck on your exam!![]()
| sta • 7 | eva • 6 | str • 1 STATS⠀HERE wis • 7 | arc • 3 | acc • 6 | Seer | Sixth Sense | ability THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS ability | ability | ability |
22 Nov 2024, 09:44
Let's Chat!
Sending you loads of luck then, expect it via owlEric Kim wrote: 22 Nov 2024, 09:41It is fun. I am making it sound not so fun but it is tons of fun. Also thank you, I will certainly need the good luck XD.Nabi Park wrote: 22 Nov 2024, 09:34Eric Kim wrote: 22 Nov 2024, 09:31Nabi Park wrote: 22 Nov 2024, 09:29Eric Kim wrote: 22 Nov 2024, 09:24
ReducioI am already listening to songs that are festive. And will have to help decorate the uni for Christmas this Sunday. So really do what you like Nabi lol.
Also hello been a while, and hello to everyone!ReducioEric!
That sounds fun! Did you volunteer?ReducioI signed up for a volunteer program. So I gotta do a lot more stuff now (not regretting it one bit since I had to fight for my spot here lol but it is a bit overwhelming at times now until I get a bit accustomed to this - isn't helping that I have exams (or verifications which are basically still exams/presentations etc but do not "count" as much) every few days now - including today which I am not freaking ready for).ReducioOhh I see sounds fun either ways
Don't fret I believe in you! Goodluck on your exam!
22 Nov 2024, 12:34
Let's Chat!
Hi guys I'm finally back
Just finished dinner
Just finished dinner
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
22 Nov 2024, 15:07
Let's Chat!
*Huffle sneeze*
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
22 Nov 2024, 17:24
Let's Chat!
@Joseph Sims, @Emily Shephard, @Tracey Bailey would one of you be able to create one or two posts in an RP me and Avis are doing?
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |