Back 8637 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Eric Kim wrote: 22 Nov 2024, 09:24
Nabi Park wrote: 22 Nov 2024, 09:18
Reducio
hmm...

The grinch sounds good.
I know it is not even december but still
I am already listening to songs that are festive. And will have to help decorate the uni for Christmas this Sunday. So really do what you like Nabi lol.

Also hello been a while, and hello to everyone! :wave:
Eric!
That sounds fun! Did you volunteer?

Park Nabi
xxxxxxHufflepuff HoH: Edith Alariexxxxx
Boram Borisova
OOC Let's Chat!
Nabi Park wrote: 22 Nov 2024, 09:29
Eric Kim wrote: 22 Nov 2024, 09:24
Nabi Park wrote: 22 Nov 2024, 09:18
Reducio
hmm...

The grinch sounds good.
I know it is not even december but still
I am already listening to songs that are festive. And will have to help decorate the uni for Christmas this Sunday. So really do what you like Nabi lol.

Also hello been a while, and hello to everyone! :wave:
Eric!
That sounds fun! Did you volunteer?
I signed up for a volunteer program. So I gotta do a lot more stuff now (not regretting it one bit since I had to fight for my spot here lol but it is a bit overwhelming at times now until I get a bit accustomed to this - isn't helping that I have exams (or verifications which are basically still exams/presentations etc but do not "count" as much) every few days now - including today which I am not freaking ready for).

sta • 7 | eva • 6 | str • 1
STATS⠀HERE
wis • 7 | arc • 3 | acc • 6
⠀⠀⠀iNPC: Athisak Wen
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀shop
Seer | Sixth Sense | ability
THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
Eric Kim wrote: 22 Nov 2024, 09:31
Nabi Park wrote: 22 Nov 2024, 09:29
Eric Kim wrote: 22 Nov 2024, 09:24
Nabi Park wrote: 22 Nov 2024, 09:18
Reducio
hmm...

The grinch sounds good.
I know it is not even december but still
Reducio
I am already listening to songs that are festive. And will have to help decorate the uni for Christmas this Sunday. So really do what you like Nabi lol.

Also hello been a while, and hello to everyone! :wave:
Reducio
Eric!
That sounds fun! Did you volunteer?
I signed up for a volunteer program. So I gotta do a lot more stuff now (not regretting it one bit since I had to fight for my spot here lol but it is a bit overwhelming at times now until I get a bit accustomed to this - isn't helping that I have exams (or verifications which are basically still exams/presentations etc but do not "count" as much) every few days now - including today which I am not freaking ready for).
Ohh I see sounds fun either ways
Don't fret I believe in you! Goodluck on your exam! :)

Park Nabi
xxxxxxHufflepuff HoH: Edith Alariexxxxx
Boram Borisova
OOC Let's Chat!
Nabi Park wrote: 22 Nov 2024, 09:34
Eric Kim wrote: 22 Nov 2024, 09:31
Nabi Park wrote: 22 Nov 2024, 09:29
Eric Kim wrote: 22 Nov 2024, 09:24
Nabi Park wrote: 22 Nov 2024, 09:18
Reducio
hmm...

The grinch sounds good.
I know it is not even december but still
Reducio
I am already listening to songs that are festive. And will have to help decorate the uni for Christmas this Sunday. So really do what you like Nabi lol.

Also hello been a while, and hello to everyone! :wave:
Reducio
Eric!
That sounds fun! Did you volunteer?
I signed up for a volunteer program. So I gotta do a lot more stuff now (not regretting it one bit since I had to fight for my spot here lol but it is a bit overwhelming at times now until I get a bit accustomed to this - isn't helping that I have exams (or verifications which are basically still exams/presentations etc but do not "count" as much) every few days now - including today which I am not freaking ready for).
Ohh I see sounds fun either ways
Don't fret I believe in you! Goodluck on your exam! :)
It is fun. I am making it sound not so fun but it is tons of fun. Also thank you, I will certainly need the good luck XD.

sta • 7 | eva • 6 | str • 1
STATS⠀HERE
wis • 7 | arc • 3 | acc • 6
⠀⠀⠀iNPC: Athisak Wen
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀shop
Seer | Sixth Sense | ability
THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
Eric Kim wrote: 22 Nov 2024, 09:41
Nabi Park wrote: 22 Nov 2024, 09:34
Eric Kim wrote: 22 Nov 2024, 09:31
Nabi Park wrote: 22 Nov 2024, 09:29
Eric Kim wrote: 22 Nov 2024, 09:24
Reducio
I am already listening to songs that are festive. And will have to help decorate the uni for Christmas this Sunday. So really do what you like Nabi lol.

Also hello been a while, and hello to everyone! :wave:
Reducio
Eric!
That sounds fun! Did you volunteer?
Reducio
I signed up for a volunteer program. So I gotta do a lot more stuff now (not regretting it one bit since I had to fight for my spot here lol but it is a bit overwhelming at times now until I get a bit accustomed to this - isn't helping that I have exams (or verifications which are basically still exams/presentations etc but do not "count" as much) every few days now - including today which I am not freaking ready for).
Reducio
Ohh I see sounds fun either ways
Don't fret I believe in you! Goodluck on your exam! :)
It is fun. I am making it sound not so fun but it is tons of fun. Also thank you, I will certainly need the good luck XD.
Sending you loads of luck then, expect it via owl ^^

Park Nabi
xxxxxxHufflepuff HoH: Edith Alariexxxxx
Boram Borisova
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi guys I'm finally back :grin: :sleep:
Just finished dinner

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
*Huffle sneeze*

:sad:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello. I haven't written in this post for a while... :sweatingbullets: :innocent:



“A somebody was once a nobody who wanted to and did.”
OOC Let's Chat!
Hiiiii people how are y’all

forever running out of time
OOC Let's Chat!
@Joseph Sims, @Emily Shephard, @Tracey Bailey would one of you be able to create one or two posts in an RP me and Avis are doing?

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
Back 8637 / 18141