21 Nov 2024, 18:10
Let's Chat!
21 Nov 2024, 18:13
Let's Chat!
21 Nov 2024, 18:22
Let's Chat!
hello
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
21 Nov 2024, 18:36
Let's Chat!
hello lil lion-
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
21 Nov 2024, 19:12
Let's Chat!
Got some lecture notes done!
Let's see if I can start planning for at least one essay
Let's see if I can start planning for at least one essay
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
21 Nov 2024, 20:58
Let's Chat!
21 Nov 2024, 21:05
Let's Chat!
Yay, Em!Emily Shephard wrote: 21 Nov 2024, 19:12 Got some lecture notes done!
Let's see if I can start planning for at least one essay![]()
Going to update the birthday list and hopefully tonight get a reply in.