Back 8611 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Gn Tracey! :grin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi everyone!

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Hana!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Joseph! How are you?

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm great! You?

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm good too, just need to do some replies

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Same here! Working on em rn :lol:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Steven John wrote: 19 Nov 2024, 19:31
Keith Moore wrote: 19 Nov 2024, 17:21 i used to, now i watch sam and colby, sometimes Kris, and music.

not very exciting life but im super busy so
I've been on such a Sam & Colby binge since October lol I love all the haunted videos... I wanna go paranormal investigating myself now XD
ME AS WELLLLL, IVE BEEN A FAN FOR 3 YEARS NOW, AT LEAST A MAJOR FAN. DUDE I FREALING LOVE THEM AND WANNA DO THAT


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Sup Keith?

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Bout to be at school. How is everyone?

Hi Lil badger


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
Back 8611 / 18141