20 Nov 2024, 01:48
Let's Chat!
Hey Jose! Good to see you? How are you?
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
20 Nov 2024, 02:18
Let's Chat!
I'm great! And you?
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
20 Nov 2024, 02:31
Let's Chat!
yess!! my fav bandJuniper Kelly wrote: 20 Nov 2024, 01:07love linkin parkPaige Mallary wrote: 20 Nov 2024, 00:22GuiLTy ALl THe SAmeEe (sorry it's a linkin park song.. i couldn't help myself)
20 Nov 2024, 02:35
Let's Chat!
20 Nov 2024, 02:35
Let's Chat!
It has!!! I think you are still part of some of Kim's clubs that he runs too, right? We should reunite there!!! Or do a thread... wait a second, have we ever done threads before? I can't remember...
As in 1v1 threads I mean.
Last edited by Kim Sato on 20 Nov 2024, 02:36, edited 1 time in total.
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
20 Nov 2024, 02:35
Let's Chat!
20 Nov 2024, 02:40
Let's Chat!
You got this Em!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
