How Well Known Are You On HiO?

200000/10 Hoiii usually when the number gets too big I just spam a random enormous number :lol:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Ello mate, joseph thread when?

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 No idea mate :lol:
I'm finishing up my post for that Swish Swash errand rn :rofl:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 hi again :lol: i feal like popping up and disapearing right after lol

#1f2def
PC : Dove Cullen iNPC : Eflamm Fustec

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10 Seen you around quite a bit

Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. 𝄞 Shop ˙⋆✮⋆˚࿔ iNPC: Akari Kabukimono

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3/10 Seen you around a few times, don't think we ever talked though

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1000/10 YO

❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞
☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10000/10 Yo yo yo Lena!! How you doing? I finally finished that assessment I had to do :biggrin:

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1000000/10 GOOD JOB BUD and im very very good ^^

❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞
☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1000000000000000000000/10 That's great! Also I wrote another Lukaston post ;) me happy
I wanna go home and work on Aston's ency, my school blocks pinterest :cry2:

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas