Back 8551 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

thank you! <3

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Happy birthday Paige!

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Happy b'day!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
thank youu!!

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Wow, it's everyone's birthday.

Object Permanence persists darkness.
OOC Let's Chat!
gasp, guys! its my teammate, @Paige Mallary! :wow:

happy birthday Paige!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?
OOC Let's Chat!
thanks brook! <3

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
I
Am
Back
>:)

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello Back.

Object Permanence persists darkness.
OOC Let's Chat!
good day to all!
Back 8551 / 18141