How Well Known Are You On HiO?

10/10 I see you playing cookie clicker

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 It's Cass Burrito! :wow:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
50000/10 omw Joseeeeeeeee

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
60000/10 Narrrriiiiii :decayed:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
70000/10 hoiii

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
80000/10 Hru? :grin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
90000/10 gud :cute: wbu?

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
100000/10 Doing great too! :cheers:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
[quote]100000000/10 I still don't know you, hehe, but you'll be my sorta neighbor in the second half of 2025!

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
100000000/10 Yippee! :cheers:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.